We have loads of great help on finding a job at our PMP Recruitment website, here is a link taking you to our article about ‘Typical Interview Questions’: http://www.pmprecruitment.co.uk/career-tools/typical-interview-questions
Depending on the role and client you have applied to work for, will define the questions we ask. Here is a general example of the way an interview could go… We’ll ask you what sort of work you would like to do, for example, would you prefer to be stood at a workstation or walking around a warehouse? We’ll ask if you are eligible to work in the UK and what your prefered hours of work are. We can then help find the most suitable role for you!
19 November 2018
Are you willing to take orders from someone with a lesser IQ than you?
Are you willing to do zero hours
You go for induction/interview. Filling up alot of questioners. Which agency don't care to look. The worse thing is. Thank you. We will call you.
You get a sheet to complete yet they never bother to read in fact they don't interview, all you do is fill out forms they never bother reading.
Did you Woking for this job before?
You just filled out forms and watched a Health & Safety Video.
Basic rubbish control data/you
Don't ask questions, just give you a start date.
None. They will employ anybody, the jobs really easy to get.
- What should you wear to an interview at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- How are the working hours at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- Does PMP Recruitment require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does PM…Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the PMP Recruitment employee discount?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- How are you paid your holiday pay and how do you claim it?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the interview process like at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What was the most challenging part of your role at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- Are you paid for inductionAnswered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the work environment and culture like at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- I have heard that PMP pay no holiday or sickness pay? Surely you would be entitled to holidays by la…Answered by PMP Recruitment