We’ve made the process of getting a job with PMP Recruitment really easy!
First you need to find a job you want to apply to, here is a handy link to all the jobs we currently have available on Indeed:
1) Once you have applied to a job one of our friendly recruitment advisors will give you a call to pre screen you.
2) If you’re eligible to move forward in the process you’ll be invited to branch or one of our on-site locations where they will check your eligibility to work in the UK and that you have the right skills for the role.
3) At this stage we’ll discuss the next steps to get you started with PMP Recruitment!
If you want to understand more about the Interview process, here is an example of the process to join our team at Amazon: http://www.pmprecruitment.co.uk/amazon/application-process
Maybe you want some help on job hunting or interview advice? Take a look at our Career Tools section: http://www.pmprecruitment.co.uk/career-tools
Good luck, we look forward to working with you soon!
19 November 2018
Like pulling teeth
There is no interview, they just gather the gullible in one room, tell you to tick the 'this is not a zero hours contract' then send you home until they need someone for a day.
Will employ anybody, all you did was watch a safety video.
They take anyone on as they are just bothered about lining there pockets
Lots of repetitive forms to fill.
Easy, they will employ anybody.
Long rushed and not for everyone
- What should you wear to an interview at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- How are the working hours at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What questions did they ask during your interview at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- Does PMP Recruitment require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does PM…Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the PMP Recruitment employee discount?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- How are you paid your holiday pay and how do you claim it?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What was the most challenging part of your role at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- Are you paid for inductionAnswered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the work environment and culture like at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- I have heard that PMP pay no holiday or sickness pay? Surely you would be entitled to holidays by la…Answered by PMP Recruitment