Holiday’s are a wonderful thing, whether you are taking holiday to relax by the pool, or just to take some time out - we’ve made the process nice and easy for you!
You accrue hours as you work, to take those hours you simply just need to let you manager know who will arrange it all for you!
19 November 2018
Late or not at all!
It's impossible to get your holiday pay after you leave. I personally went in to the Manchester branch for help on how to claim my holiday pay and P45 and they refused to help, told they were too busy. Currently being emergency taxed on my new job and am planning to go to Citizen's Advice on my day off as what they are doing is illegal. Do NOT get a job with this agency, absolute joke!
I claim it by text
Fill out a form and hand it in to the office staff.
Weren't paid holidays, was never allowed to take any apart from periods where work went quiet, then you be paid holiday pay without requesting so then you couldn't take holiday
I couldnt tell you because I was never paid my holiday. And they don't reply to emails apparently.
- What should you wear to an interview at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- How are the working hours at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What questions did they ask during your interview at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- Does PMP Recruitment require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does PM…Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the PMP Recruitment employee discount?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the interview process like at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What was the most challenging part of your role at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- Are you paid for inductionAnswered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the work environment and culture like at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- I have heard that PMP pay no holiday or sickness pay? Surely you would be entitled to holidays by la…Answered by PMP Recruitment