Thanks for your question, PMP Recruitment have a large number of clients across the Food Production, Warehousing and Assembly industries. Some of our clients do require us to undertake full background checks. These are generally completed after your registration session and can take up to 14 days to be returned. Once complete, we will contact you offering an agreed start date.
If you would like to look at understand what it takes to get a job with PMP Recruitment, visit here (https://goo.gl/BfYNji) and we’ll guide you through the application process for Amazon who are one of our clients.
19 November 2018
No they will employ anybody.
They do a DBS check on everyone at application start
Do they rehire people who they have previously got rid of.
No, they are desperate and will employ anyone. Some of the lads I worked with had criminal histories.
They are just asking about the previous jobs.
I work at pmp for one week so far and I spoke to one there staff outside and he said he on the Rota for a week why that
Just drugs and alcohol tests as far as im aware and it only takes a few days
No back ground checks as they take anyone
No, they will employ anybody. Its only an agency job so its really easy to get.
- What should you wear to an interview at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- How are the working hours at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What questions did they ask during your interview at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the PMP Recruitment employee discount?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- How are you paid your holiday pay and how do you claim it?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the interview process like at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- What was the most challenging part of your role at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- Are you paid for inductionAnswered by PMP Recruitment
- What is the work environment and culture like at PMP Recruitment?Answered by PMP Recruitment
- I have heard that PMP pay no holiday or sickness pay? Surely you would be entitled to holidays by la…Answered by PMP Recruitment