Ovo Energy Limited Employee Reviews

-Work-Life Balance
-Pay & Benefits
-Job Security & Advancement
-Culture
Don't live up to the morals they preach.
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol11 April 2019
Upper management didn't care, customer service staff were treated as essentially cannon fodder.

Managers wouldn't take over complaint calls, neither would complaints department. When I worked there I lost count of the amount of times callers would be screaming at me down the phone because they wanted to speak to a manager or the complaints department and every supervisor would just avoid making eye contact and leave me to it.

They don't care about staff or customers, they were quite happy to leave a terminally ill man with no heating in the middle of January when I worked there, it was only me that cared about him. Awful company
Pros
Cons
Terrible
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Bristol1 August 2018
You will be sold a load of hype and gumf on bonuses, parties and that sodden tree house however I can assure you it will be the worst place you'll see
Pros
Discounted Friska
Cons
Terrible management, unachievable targets, terrible work ethic
Fun place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bristol5 January 2017
This was a great place to work with the hustle and bustle of the busy bar life. Serving great food to a large amount of people and providing service and drinks to everyone that came through the doors.