Outcomes First Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Demanding but rewarding job
Life Skills Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Malvern View15 May 2018
Great place to work, regardless of other reviews, the senior management and management support is great. If anything my experience there taught me that other support workers make the job more difficult, too many others interested in their ‘own lifes’ rather than the ones they support. However, this service does make a difference to people’s lives and is a great place to work, could not recommend it more.
Pros
Competitive salary, rewarding job and get to make a difference in people’s lives
Do not look after staff
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Worcestershire24 April 2018
This company consistently do not look after their staff, hence very high staff turn over.
Injury at work is quite likely and you are very likely to be unpaid and unsuppported.
Pros
Free evening meal
Cons
Long hours, poor staff morale, management do not look after staff
Dedicated Staff
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Tadley, Hampshire22 March 2018
This is a very demanding and emotionally taxing position. Every day is different and can be distressing. I learnt that whilst I want to work in mental health working with children is not my ideal fit.
Challenging but rewarding
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Staffordshire7 July 2017
A challenging environment, rewarding but require better senior management intervention and support to achieve the best results for the residents.
A superb site and good staff team, but many people have left due to poor senior management support and guidance.
Pros
Good work shift pattern
Cons
Some staff struggle with whole time working - 7 days on, 7 days off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Outcomes First Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Outcomes First Group Reviews by Location