Osborne Clarke Employee Reviews

Professional but relaxed place to work
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bristol19 April 2018
Great place to work with good prospects of advancement. Management very supportive of work/life balance and firm recognises you going the extra mile.

The culture is great and is probably what OC is known best for - its inclusive and the social side also plays a big part.

Lots of long servers (I myself have been here 16+ years) and I think that speaks for itself. The only area for improvement is salary, for what we do I think we are paid below market value.
Pros
Recognition/advancement/culture
Cons
Salary
Very international enviroment and great development opportunities
Lawyer (Current Employee) –  International office16 February 2018
Great place to work, very professional teams, and very interesting legal projects and international exposure. Good life-work balance for the legal industry.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Fun, Relaxed Culture
Office Executive (Current Employee) –  Bristol City Centre29 March 2016
Working for Osborne Clarke is a very relaxed, professional culture.
I have learned to be more relaxed in the day to day role. The hardest part of the job is getting to know the client. Most enjoyable part of my role is supportive management team. And happy ,friendly and helpful team members.
Flexible
Group PA (Current Employee) –  Reading22 March 2016
I enjoy working at OC, the company has a great ethos, young and dynamic. It looks after it's employees and is very flexible. At the moment I travel too far to get to work.
Cons
Too far
fun 10 week placement
10 Week Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Bristol, ENG20 May 2015
during my 10 week work experinece the staff were very welcoming and understanding of my needs. i didn't want to leave at the end!!!
Great opportunity to see the workings of a commercial law firm
Intern (Former Employee) –  Bristol, ENG19 June 2013
• Attended employment law tribunal. Read the case bundle and was on hand to answer questions the trainee had during the tribunal.
• Replied to client’s emails concerning Employment and IP matters including researching the monetary value of a company’s Intellectual Property.
• Attended meetings concerning Media law and prepared a report on a conference for a partner who was absent on innovative ways to attract big name clients.
Professional yet enjoyable place to work.
PA for the Banking Team (Current Employee) –  London - City12 May 2013
A typical day at work is supporting the entire Banking team which now consists of 17 people including 7 partners. Co-workers are all extremely helpful and it is a lovely company to work for. Well known law firm in the city.
Pros
Good company/ new department
Cons
No challenges/ no progression