No they just tell you about the company
They did not ask question they just told you about orridge and what they do.
None were asked.
No questions are asked as they only tell you what the company does.
Very few but there was an assesment to pass covering maths & english
None as of such as they explain what the company does.
Easy to pass
"Do you have safety boots? Do you have a car?" I can't remember what else he asked, probably: "do you mind working long hours?"
- How are the working hours at Orridge?15 people answered
- How does someone get hired at ORRIDGE? What are the steps along the way?11 people answered
- Does Orridge Stocktaking require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Orridge?9 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Orridge & Co Ltd?8 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Orridge?7 people answered
- Do you provide your own vehicle7 people answered
- What is the Orridge & Co Ltd employee discount?6 people answered
- When is pay day ?6 people answered
- What are tips for doing well in interveiw6 people answered