Be good working together in a group
Listening very carefully and do all paperwork given and be prepared to have photo taken for id card.
Be confident when asking questions.
Do not be nervous.
Listen carefully to all questions
Be confident, Sell yourself in a positive manner, make it impossible for them to refuse you.
The interview was more of an induction. Turn up and have paperwork ready and you have the job.
- How are the working hours at Orridge?15 people answered
- How does someone get hired at ORRIDGE? What are the steps along the way?11 people answered
- Does Orridge Stocktaking require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Orridge?9 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Orridge & Co Ltd?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Orridge?8 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Orridge?7 people answered
- Do you provide your own vehicle7 people answered
- What is the Orridge & Co Ltd employee discount?6 people answered
- When is pay day ?6 people answered