Not really. They can't find people to do the job so the bar is set low.
Dbs checks, not long.
Few checks as standard
Yes as they will want to know about your eligibility to work in the uk and also want to know about your previous criminal convictions
No checks needed. Just turn up for the interview
DBS checks (criminal record checks)
None. Joke company, put you on a shift straight-away... They are desperate.
No it doesn't need background checks
- How are the working hours at Orridge?15 people answered
- How does someone get hired at ORRIDGE? What are the steps along the way?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Orridge?9 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Orridge & Co Ltd?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Orridge?8 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Orridge?7 people answered
- Do you provide your own vehicle7 people answered
- What is the Orridge & Co Ltd employee discount?6 people answered
- When is pay day ?6 people answered
- What are tips for doing well in interveiw6 people answered