Opus Recruitment Solutions

Opus Recruitment Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
The management team get to know you as an individual therefore your placements are matched to your skills. If you are not happy with a placement you feel happy to inform the management team without any negative come back.
Highly recommended.
Pros
Flexible, happy team
Cons
Salary
Caring but couldn't find me much work so I am a bit disappointed. They were helpful in making sure I was paid on time and making sure everything was ok but didn't call me much to see how the job was going. If I had questions they would always get me the answers.
There are no two days that are the same in this company, there is a vibrant, positive attitude throughout the office. They are also very understanding that not all days go to plan, and offer great support and a helpful hand when needed.
Pros
Bonus, Great incentives
Opus provides an outstanding platform for recruiters to flourish. Whether you are joining as a trainee or an experienced consultant you will be provided all the tools you need to be successful. The culture of the business is one of it's biggest selling points, it's friendly, competitive and inclusive. There is no cliques and if you are lucky enough to join you will be seen as one of the family from day one.
Pros
Competitive Salary, Simple and Effective Commission Structure, Great Benefits Package, Office Gym, Quick Career Progression
Cons
Non
Opus is an exceptional place to work. The training and career progression on offer is superb, the earning potential outstanding. It is an environment where you are rewarded by the effort and work you put in. I would recommend it to anyone.
Pros
Training, Career Progression, Earning Potential, Amazing Culture
Cons
Fun culture to be in, good training program alongside supportive training team. Good incentives and benefits which include retreats and weekends away.