Optimal Solicitors
Optimal Solicitors Employee Review

Worst firm I have ever worked for

13 December 2018
During my time at Optimal I felt that the management team were far from professional and I spent a majority of my time stressed and upset. I felt that I was given work to do which I did not have the capacity to deal with and I was not given adequate training. I feel the firm has lied to a majority of workers. I felt upset to learn during my time at Optimal that the job that I applied for was not the job in question. When I raised this with the firm, I felt they were very dismissive and caused a hostile atmosphere. I would advise any person that wishes to build a respectful legal career to stay away from this firm as I feel that they are not a well established firm and I feel that they do not assist with adequate training.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Hostile atmosphere, rude, argumentative, unprofessional and stressful.
14 February 2020
Litigation Assistant (Former Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
I worked here for nearly two years and was the best experience I have had with respect to any employer. The senior management are flexible and approachable and really supportive. The firm has a good work life balance and offers alot of training and support.
26 October 2019
Junior Legal Cashier (Current Employee) - Manchester
I can not fault this place, it is a friendly office. Absolutely lovely people who are very helpful, very understanding bosses, wonderful environment. No bad points about this place.
4 May 2019
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
The best job I have had. Management are great. No matter who you talk to, they always make time. Directors also make time for you. Never been to a company where you can ask a director for advice etc, always had to go through a manager to even talk to them. There is always work and something to do. So a busy environment for those that enjoy it.
  1. Worst firm I have ever worked for