Optimal Solicitors
Optimal Solicitors Employee Review

20 December 2018
I have worked at Optimal for just over 12 months. The office environment is relaxed and management are approachable. Suggestions are taken on board and developed. Staff are friendly and work together as teams. They provide great incentives and you are able to gain up to 43 days holiday per year through various schemes. Optimal offer Perkbox which entitles staff to a huge number of discount across hundreds of retailers. Summer parties and Christmas parties are offered every year. Optimal are continuously working to invest in staff and their working environment. They are in the process of renovating a new building for the ever increasing staff numbers. Great career opportunities and development are available with training contracts and training courses on offer. I have enjoyed my 12 months with Optimal and I'm looking forward to my future with them.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Parking, holidays, career development, Perkbox
14 February 2020
Litigation Assistant (Former Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
I worked here for nearly two years and was the best experience I have had with respect to any employer. The senior management are flexible and approachable and really supportive. The firm has a good work life balance and offers alot of training and support.
26 October 2019
Junior Legal Cashier (Current Employee) - Manchester
I can not fault this place, it is a friendly office. Absolutely lovely people who are very helpful, very understanding bosses, wonderful environment. No bad points about this place.
4 May 2019
Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
The best job I have had. Management are great. No matter who you talk to, they always make time. Directors also make time for you. Never been to a company where you can ask a director for advice etc, always had to go through a manager to even talk to them. There is always work and something to do. So a busy environment for those that enjoy it.
  1. I have enjoyed my 12 months with Optimal and I'm looking forward to my future with them.