Optimal Solicitors

Optimal Solicitors Employee Reviews

I worked here for nearly two years and was the best experience I have had with respect to any employer. The senior management are flexible and approachable and really supportive. The firm has a good work life balance and offers alot of training and support.
I can not fault this place, it is a friendly office. Absolutely lovely people who are very helpful, very understanding bosses, wonderful environment. No bad points about this place.
The best job I have had. Management are great. No matter who you talk to, they always make time. Directors also make time for you. Never been to a company where you can ask a director for advice etc, always had to go through a manager to even talk to them. There is always work and something to do. So a busy environment for those that enjoy it.
There is a good culture here. The quality of work is excellent. The firm is self-sufficient in terms of the work. The firm is continually expanding with the aim of becoming a full service law firm. There are opportunities to progress and develop your skills. The Directors have an open door policy.
Pros
Flexibility and quality of work
Cons
No air conditioning
Having worked here for just under a year, I have nothing but praise for the company. The Firm promotes a friendly, relaxed and comfortable environment. The form is constantly growing and evolving and this is reflected in the areas of law now covered. They invest in their employees and there are opportunities for career progression and development. Senior management are approachable and always available with ideas and suggestions welcomed. A genuinely good place to work for both those taking their first steps in the legal world all the way through to seasoned professionals.
Pros
Quality of work, work environment, progression
Cons
I've been working for this company for about a year and it was amazing their way when dealing with my special circumstances as I'm a full-time student and I needed a flexible working pattern - well, the company accommodated me in an unexpected manner for a new comer: understanding and supportive. As for the working atmosphere, it's great to have a second family, where differences in individuality and culture are welcomed and respected. The salary, which gets increases based on a yearly review is well balanced and comes along with other benefits of working here, the job security and opportunity to go up the ladder. I feel so lucky to work at this company!
Pros
job security, variety in tasks
Cons
can't think of any...
The firm is a modern, progressive and forward thinking entity. This can be noted by the low turnover of permanent staff. The firm has built up an enviable reputation with substantial growth over a short period of time. The substantial client base, social media following and endless reviews are evidence of the positive steps taken by management across the board. The firm has adapted extremely well to the legal sector with on-going departments throughout numerous areas of law. The growing workforce is most certainly diverse which makes it a wonderful place to meet new people whilst working in a friendly, inviting and cohesive environment. The modern day law firms require dedicated individuals and the firm has a wonderful working mentality to help people achieve the most they can from their legal career within such a competitive sector. There is constant training and support as the ethos is to ensure the clients receive the best possible service from experienced, competent and confident staff.
Pros
Friendly, Training Orientated, Progression, Expanding.
Optimal Solicitors is a company with ambition.Lots of opportunities within the company as a whole.It is an organisation that looks after you. Fellow workmates are always willing to help when needed. Many opportunities to influence the direction that your career takes.
Highly recommend. With the business since 2012. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that your providing a good customer service. The management are consistent and supportive, being on-hand and approachable when needed.
Pros
time off for birthday, perkbox, rewards for team of the month and employee of the month
I have worked at Optimal for just over 12 months. The office environment is relaxed and management are approachable. Suggestions are taken on board and developed. Staff are friendly and work together as teams. They provide great incentives and you are able to gain up to 43 days holiday per year through various schemes. Optimal offer Perkbox which entitles staff to a huge number of discount across hundreds of retailers. Summer parties and Christmas parties are offered every year. Optimal are continuously working to invest in staff and their working environment. They are in the process of renovating a new building for the ever increasing staff numbers. Great career opportunities and development are available with training contracts and training courses on offer. I have enjoyed my 12 months with Optimal and I'm looking forward to my future with them.
Pros
Parking, holidays, career development, Perkbox
During my time at Optimal I felt that the management team were far from professional and I spent a majority of my time stressed and upset. I felt that I was given work to do which I did not have the capacity to deal with and I was not given adequate training. I feel the firm has lied to a majority of workers. I felt upset to learn during my time at Optimal that the job that I applied for was not the job in question. When I raised this with the firm, I felt they were very dismissive and caused a hostile atmosphere. I would advise any person that wishes to build a respectful legal career to stay away from this firm as I feel that they are not a well established firm and I feel that they do not assist with adequate training.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Hostile atmosphere, rude, argumentative, unprofessional and stressful.
Good company to work for and management is easy to speak to. If you are involved in an accident or one of your family members is in an accident then they don't charge a success fee 100% of the claim money is yours.
Pros
Cheaper services