Optima Site Solutions Employee Reviews

Absolute mess London
Painter and decorator (Former Employee) –  Winchester, Hampshire4 June 2019
People who are working in the office absolutely whit 0 experience in Construction industry!!! Some of them dropping call conversation in the middle of speaking, MENAGER wake up.
Awful company
Labourer - Duties (Former Employee) –  Caerphilly, Caerphilly15 April 2019
Will not pay for work done! Very unprofessional as I basically did free labour, avoid at all costs, wish I read the reviews before hand! Also lie to you about how long the work is for, meant to be for 6 months and ot was only really for 2 days!!
Pros
Cons
Work for 40 hours, dont tell you its meant to be paid 34 hours because of breaks and then dont pay anything anyways!
Rather satisfied
Plumbers Mate/Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London25 February 2019
Good contact with their workers. Rates were rather low at least for the job I was doing. Had to change job for something with better rate, but they are ok in general.
Pros
Good contact
Cons
Low rates
Fake Company
Job Seeker (Former Employee) –  Cardiff22 January 2019
Avoid at all costs ...... Phone number connects to a voice message, which keeps going round and round ..... there is NO ONE on the other end of the phone!!!!
False company
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire17 January 2019
Tells you the wrong siteaddress twice one in November and one in January and exactly the same outcome no painters are ever being here working

Avoid avoid avoid at all costs!
Pros
Cons
False agency
Labouring
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Surrey21 December 2018
Paid on time but was charged both Employers and Employees National Insurance as well as an £18 umbrella fee (via Indigo) so in the end the wage quoted (£10 / hour) was reduced to £7.50 / hour. Have heard about some agencies / umbrella companies doing this but it's the first time I have experienced this. Bit of a let down after working so hard all week.
Pros
Ongoing work
Cons
Umbrella company they use make A LOT of deductions off your wages
never missed a payment
slinger signaller (Former Employee) –  Filton, Gloucestershire21 November 2018
very friendly staff and pay was on time.

staff world call to let me know the details of my work and length of stay on the job. also just to see how I was getting on.
Warning warning warning!!!!!
Dry liner (Former Employee) –  Kensington, Greater London23 August 2018
This agency said they will pay me 20£ an hour and that i can work 10 hours a day! Went in the job, worked really hard for more than a week and when they paid me I only got 16£ an hour. They call you saying that you can work plenty of hours at a very high rate and when you get in the site it's a totally different schedule! There's a guy Ryan that is the worst, he speaks so nicely at the beginning and then ignores your calls! They registered me afer one two weeks so I wouldn't know the actual payment and they made so much money on me!! Please show this to everybody so no one will get lied to again!!
Pros
Cons
Lies
Slinger
slinger signaller (Former Employee) –  Littlehampton, West Sussex18 August 2018
Best in west sussex so far ,good managers good pay and good benwfits with good workforce.sadly contract was on finish and it didnt work out as expected but l would deenately would recommend them as decent agency which looks after you .10/10
Pros
Pay, breaks, management, workforce, etc
Cons
Contract a bit short
Site Supervisor
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London20 June 2018
Thos guys are really good. Good company to work for. All managers,directors are really good and give freedom to everyone. Orders are very simple and easy. Strict Health and Safety Manager,
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hampton, Surrey4 January 2018
Extremely positive place to work.
Excellent staff.
Positive Vibe.
Accommodating.
Flexible working Environment.
Excellent rates of pay available & great bonus structure.
Fun working & productive enviroment
Apprentice Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hampton, ENG15 November 2013
In my experience at the agency I enjoyed my time working in such a welcoming environment, I learned how to answer the phones and help as much as I could and make sure all messages was passed on to the relevant person, the hardest part was having to leave, the most enjoyable part of the job was being in such a welcoming business environment, every-one was helpful and all looked out for each-other.
an enjoyable contract
Plasterer (Former Employee) –  Dartford Kent29 December 2012
Optima site LTD is an agency run business ,not the same as working for a company full time.