Onward Homes Employee Review

View all Onward Homes reviews

Forward Thinking Company with fantastic work life balance
Regional Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester23 August 2019
Fantastic Company, forward thinking with great values. I started with Onward after working with a company for over 9 years. As you can appreciate I was extremely nervous. From the moment I walked into the Building I was at ease. Every person from the top to the bottom made an effort to make me feel welcome.
Onward is a great forward thinking place to work who look after the customers and staff and that’s rare. I have learnt extra skills over the last 12 months and the business is now putting me through professional qualifications, this makes me feel truly valued that they believe in me, and are giving me extra tools to do my job better.
I am the Regional Building Manager and talk to an ecliptic mix of stakeholders on a daily basis and I’ve got to say they are all fantastic and normal. The culture is amazing and whatever your job I feel like the majority mucks in to achieve a common goal.
I love my job and love the amazing people I’ve met on the way, let’s be honest it’s the people that make the business and Onward is rich in this.
I’ve seen massive change over the past 12 months and change for the better. Well done Onward.
Pros
Staff Cafe in Didsbury

Other Onward Homes Employee Reviews

Inclusive, forward thinking and an exciting place to be!
Regional Landlord Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  Didsbury, Greater Manchester9 September 2019
I recently joined Onward Homes after wanting to work in the housing sector again. I'm now lucky to be working for a progressive, innovative organisation alongside some of the most dedicated, professional and friendly teams I've had the pleasure to meet in my career so far.

The offices are well designed and facilities are exceptional, staff engagement is a key focus alongside work / life balance - it's really refreshing to see engagement so high on the list not just for our tenants / service users but also for our colleagues!

Overall I'm genuinely excited about my future career with Onward.
Pros
Environment, engagement, facilities, wellbeing, friendliness
Cons
None so far!
Terrible place
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside21 August 2019
Worked at the one of their supported accommodation facilities and it was terrible. Staff constantly bully and undermine you. I was temporary so I am lucky I didn't have to endure that on a permanent basis. They don't interact with the residents and are not very helpful.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Onward Homes. Our community is ready to answer.

Onward Homes Reviews by Job Title