Onward Homes Employee Reviews for Regional Manager

Forward Thinking Company with fantastic work life balance
Regional Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester23 August 2019
Fantastic Company, forward thinking with great values. I started with Onward after working with a company for over 9 years. As you can appreciate I was extremely nervous. From the moment I walked into the Building I was at ease. Every person from the top to the bottom made an effort to make me feel welcome.
Onward is a great forward thinking place to work who look after the customers and staff and that’s rare. I have learnt extra skills over the last 12 months and the business is now putting me through professional qualifications, this makes me feel truly valued that they believe in me, and are giving me extra tools to do my job better.
I am the Regional Building Manager and talk to an ecliptic mix of stakeholders on a daily basis and I’ve got to say they are all fantastic and normal. The culture is amazing and whatever your job I feel like the majority mucks in to achieve a common goal.
I love my job and love the amazing people I’ve met on the way, let’s be honest it’s the people that make the business and Onward is rich in this.
I’ve seen massive change over the past 12 months and change for the better. Well done Onward.
Pros
Staff Cafe in Didsbury