Ongo

Ongo Employee Reviews

Supporting tenants with issues, sign posting to other supporting services. Helping with translation when required. Providing home visits to support with any issues regarding tenancy agreements. Working closely with local services to provide the best support the client required.
Pros
Working from home
Managers don’t support ,blaming culture,horrible place to work was pleased to leave ,the manager was always watching for you to slip up every day you was always wondering if you was going to get called in stopped enjoying working for them
Working as a member of a small but successful team, I have found that Ongo actively encourage you to grow while working for them. Since joining the team I have been continuously trained - Ongo invest well to ensure that staff are trained and competent. Management are fantastic. Highly supportive with regular reviews and PDR's and colleagues are very welcoming. The team can be considered as 'family like'. Due to working on a contract, I am not entirely sure how long I will remain at Ongo, however it is an absolute pleasure to work for a company that not only supports but provides well.
Pros
Working for Ongo.
Cons
None.
A good challenge testing void properties and keeping aggressive home owners calm. Testing is a very challenging subject, therefore im grateful to work at a company where i could learn the subject.
Pros
Fun and nice place to work
Cons
Short hours
Excellent colleagues and work experience - working on a VOLUNTARY basis. As this role is working within the local communities each and every day provides different challenges and experiences. ONGO has been a big help and support in helping me to adjust to a relocation and supporting myself with my personal confidence. I have been able to update qualifications by attending courses that they have kindly provided.