OneCare Uk Employee Reviews

4.5Job Security & Advancement
Supportive and rewarding work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Harrow1 April 2019
A great place to work with a good supportive, friendly office team and managers who are approachable. The carers support each other, the clients are generally happy with the service and appreciate our efforts. Proud to work here!
Very much to travel from client to client and impossible to arrive on time, plus the money are: 4 pounds on 30 minutes?! Wow impossible to live!
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London16 June 2018
The money they’ll give you, 8 £h ?! Wow and you travel so much, you go to a family, stay and help 30 min, receive 4£ and then go 30 min and stay and receive 4£! Impossible!
Pros
The clients are very friendly and you receive respect from them!
Cons
They will not give you many hours a day and even if they give you, it’s very much to travel from client to client, plus the money they gave you are impossible to live with!
Dull and hard stuff, but rewarding if you can cope with it
Care giver (Former Employee) –  Harrow Weald12 November 2016
I worked at One care for about a year in 2015. I thought that the company was not very organised considering that they purport to be.

The clients are very friendly and the reason I woke up at 6.30am each morning 7 days a week was so that I can help them.

But they give you so much work, they ring and expect you to go out, whatever you're doing and that is bad.

The pay is not very good compared to other companies, but it is enough to live on.
Pros
Awsome clients
Cons
No livelihood, unholy working hours, low pay (relatively)
Fantastic colleagues
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Harrow20 July 2016
I loved my role at Onecare, they have some really nice, friendly and funny carers and the office managers and team are very supportive of both carers and non care staff..A great place to work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneCare Uk. Our community is ready to answer.

OneCare Uk Reviews by Location