One Step Recruitment

One Step Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
I have had a variety of interesting and diverse roles with this company all local jobs with nice working environment and people holiday pay and good communication from office.
Very convenient, especially for casual workers who may not always be available (eg: (university) students, parents, summer work)
Range of work, such as bar work, cleaning and catering
Pros
May provide free transport
Cons
Not guaranteed any hours
Different jobs, catering and cleaning at different locations. It is a recruitment agency and I remained registered with them. I liked the experience I got working in different roles.
They messed up my first weeks wages! Always check your payslips! The management are very condescending and unprofessional, with not the greatest people skills.
Pros
None I can think of
Cons
Don't always get your wages right! Don't care for your wellbeing, sending you to assignments where the Health & Safety is dubious at best.
Working for One Step was okay, but really it was just a job to pass time. I only worked twice a week as they didn't have much work for me. The staff were nice, but the management wasn't very organised. It's a good place to work if you're struggling for work though.
Transport is provided to and from differing workplaces, salaries are extremely competitive, efficient and effective communication and outstanding management.
Start 08.45am finish 17.30pm
co workers are Friendly

I do rework ie: put in or on leaflets, labels or bar code's which have been left out