ONE HOUSING GROUP Employee Reviews

good company to work for
Specialist Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Greenwich, Greater London24 April 2018
I am very fortunate to have had the chance to work for this company. I have ha d the change to learn a lot from the wonderful people that work for it. I had the chance to grow and to thrive. I had a promotion while working for them and they give me responsibilities for training, RCM meetings and to develop my profession.
Poor from top to bottom
Gas Engineer (Former Employee) –  London17 April 2018
Worked on gas department very poorly run no one knows what they’re doing inc management high turn over of staff and lack of knowledge within gas industry. The sites aren’t nice environments inc hostels etc

Promise you everything and deliver nothing but broken promises.
Pros
Cons
See lost above
Unfriendly
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brixton, Greater London27 February 2018
Poor management. Whilst was introduced to other members of staff never felt a part of things. Manager wasnt always present. Not much work to do and pretended there was.
Pros
Somewhere to go regardless
Cons
Never felt a part of things
Fun place
Business Support Officer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London1 January 2018
Colleagues are friendly helped me settle in properly.

The work was properly explained in a detailed report that made it easier for me to identify where I'm starting my work from and complete effectively.
Pros
Extended lunch break
Cons
No Lunch break area
Relaxed environment, good training opportunities
Development worker (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London14 November 2017
Relatively large organisation with various development opportunities in several areas including housing support and customer service.

The work place culture is relaxed with the company offering a range of training opportunities aimed at increasing the knowledge and expertise of employees.
Lively and enjoyable
Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Camden Town, Greater London17 August 2017
A typical work day happy and enjoyable. Manager was nice and supportive and colleagues were also helpful We share experience together and help one another. The hardest part of the job is resettlement . Handover time is the most enjoyable part of the job where you are to interact with your colleagues.
love my customers
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tottenham Hale, Greater London11 August 2017
I will like to move on.
I enjoy working with the customers
I enjoy working with the carers
I am supportive of my carers and always looking for ways for them to improve their career
Great place to work.
Finance Officer (Former Employee) –  London9 July 2017
Enjoyed my time here, very inclusive and brilliant attitude towards work. Team were great and very supportive and helped me gain valuable experience for my career
Working with One Housing
Allocations Officer (Former Employee) –  Mile End, Greater London19 June 2017
Working with One Housing has given me the opportunity to provide for my family. i am thankfully for career option and all of their support for the past 12 year.
Good company
Head of OD (Former Employee) –  Camden, Greater London13 June 2017
Enjoyed my time working in the HR team here.

Modern and flexible approach to work/life balance. Forward thinking team. One Housing does impressive work for social housing and punches well above its weight.
Floating
Floating Support Worker (Former Employee) –  London1 March 2017
This was a temporary role via the employment agency and it was not too far from where I lived. I met a couple of previous colleagues and the database was something that I was familiar with.
Hard work, every day is different
Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Essex21 February 2017
Every day is different. You never know everything in this job. A varied and exciting week by week.
Great peer support and team work.
Managing a complex case load of mixed client groups to assist with housing related issues, including welfare benefits, debts and housing options/ move on.
Community based support provided to vulnerable people in the local community.
friendly environment
volunteer floating support officer (Current Employee) –  Enfield, Greater London15 December 2016
One Housing Group is a company that provide care and support to their client. they make sure that their customer needs are meet.
Pros
traning
Cons
short hour
Friendly but hectic workplace
Portfolio management administrator (Former Employee) –  London20 May 2016
Very friendly team and cheerful office culture, nice location near Mile End Park. However, workloads are heavy and customers can be very demanding.
Good place to be
SUPPORT OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Bedford, ENG12 December 2015
Challenging but exciting place to work. The employees are welcoming and willing to go places to achieve objectives. If I have to go back there to work, I will.
N/a
support officer (Current Employee) –  Arlington2 October 2015
A typical day at work varies as there is always opportunity to learn something new at work from colleagues and management in terms of service delivery. Management is very supportive and flexible because of the type work I do. The hardest is dealing with challenging behaviour because one needs to be quick to assess the situation and make a decision for the way forward. When I meet all my targets is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
My day
Concierge/Care Taker (Former Employee) –  London27 September 2015
Dealing with customers on a day to day basis. Looking after parcels behind a desk, intake and outtake of parcels, daily patrols.
Apprentice Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Camden Town, ENG19 May 2015
What I can say that I have learnt from this job role is that you must always work to the best of your abilities. Also that it is not just about showing that you are the best worker but also showing that you can work with and support the team that you are working with.

Service desk is a very fast paced environment so I would always be carrying out a task whether it be small or big there would be times where I would be at my desk and typing all day there were also times where I would be lifting equipment and setting up on new desks or even going off site and doing similar jobs.

But the main thing that I have learnt that I will take with me is that the work environment is always changing and you must adapt by learning and implementing the new skills and knowledge that you pick up everyday and from previous experiences.
Pros
Long Lunch Break
Entertaining and fun, Hard work is Required
Caretaker/Supervisor/Concierge (Former Employee) –  London, ENG5 January 2015
I would start at around 7 A.M and visit 3 public buildings and Either Clean them Myself and polish the tiles or Supervise my colleagues doing this,then carrying on to other houses and apartment blocks

I also was the Concierge in a building where I would stay all night in a building letting people in and checking that all is in order and safety was the first priority.

Hardest part was cleaning Bin chambers that were totally destroyed and stunk and broken glass.

I loved the fact that I visited places all around London and got to see different neighbourhoods.
Pros
Free coffee and friendly Bosses
productive and fun
Receptionist / Customer Services Officer (Former Employee) –  london11 July 2014
it was an excenllent organisation to be apart of.
I first became interested in Receptionist work when I did work experience with One Housing Group 2011 and was impressed with the staff, and the stand of the company profile. During this time I gain experience in all aspects.
Pros
lost of snaks