One Facility Employee Reviews

Great company
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Stevenage1 October 2019
In my time at One Facility it has been an experience. Ive had my ups and downs with this company as you do with any work place but over all i cannot fault them. It an easy job to do but its a very physical and demanding job. Most people think o your a cleaner easy money they couldnt be more wrong.
One Facility run a tight ship and strives to deliver high standards of cleanliness
One Facility offer great pay rates, team building exercises outside of work, days out, bank holidays off work but are paid and at least 8 days off at christmas. Its a fantastic place to work your looked after and the people are so friendly.
Awful
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Filton28 September 2019
If your not into working with a supervisor who is a bully and looks down on you and talks about you behind your back then this isn’t the job for you! The only good thing about the company was the pay and hours. Some of the employees were lovley and then some were the same as the supervisor 2 faced. They think it’s acceptable to scream in your face, make you feel small and worthless to the point where your even to scared to go to work in case they attack you.
I left the company as they are the most worse company I worked for in all my life, and I worked with some bad companies but nothing comes close to how bad one facility is. The head boss is a bully also. You get called into meetings about situations that ain’t even your fault.
Even if your a good cleaner and good at what you do they still try and find something to say to make you feel worthless and that your not working properly.
Some of the cleaners are lovely but avoid this company it’s terrible.
Very clicky
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Bristol19 June 2019
Money and hours are great but unless your into petty mindedness and bad mouthing about your colleagues behind their backs. Then this isn't a company you want to be working for. Plus the people who work in the contract that I used to work in are related to each other and the cleaners who have been working for them for a number of years are not very nice people to work with. Don't tell them anything that you don't want the whole building to know about. Very gossipy and two faced. The only nice person is the supervisor. The worst place I've ever worked for. And I've had a few bad jobs in my time and this tops them all. Stear clear of them
Pros
Good hourly wage and hours. Lovely supervisor
Cons
Nasty colleagues
Great Company to work for
Facilities Manager (Current Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester8 January 2019
Great Company to work for - unfortunately circumstances have changed which will lead to me becoming redundant unless I am prepared to relocate which I don't want to do on a permanent basis.
Client Facing - with variety and fast pace
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bolton, Greater Manchester16 August 2018
Only worked with these people on contract so not the same as a permanent role - Great team and work ethos - Their policy is to "employ only the best" so during my time with them many of my co-workers had achieved a high standard of professionalism, with their own personal history of good job security - the upper level had a caring management approach.
Pros
Good work environment
Just another firm
ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Everywhere21 August 2017
If you are young with no family and don't mind sleeping in a van between jobs, then this is the job for you.

You will get work when they feel like giving you work.

You can earn 3k a month, before tax! but you will more than likely be out 90 odd hours each week of the month.

Basically the same as any other firm really, pick you up and drop you as they please.
Pros
earning potential
Cons
no actual training for skill of service required
Awful management
Temporary Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Bolton9 December 2016
Very unorganised company, working in MBDA the manager was useless and has no idea what she's doing. and the supervisors were no use either. there were 2 friendly staff and the rest were rude and very unprofessional. Definitely needs new management. Very bad and unprofessional company.
Cleaning Contractor (Current Employee) –  Filton20 August 2016
A typical day at work for One facility would be to ensure that offices, toilets, kitchen areas and conference rooms are kept clean, tidy, organised and hygienic at all times
Excellent company
SHE Advisor (Former Employee) –  Stevenage9 November 2015
Enjoyed 9 years, people friendly and experienced.
Good support and benefits, good team environment.
Good facilities and events after work.