On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd

On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
I start working with On Track recruitment not long ago and so far,always work available, feedback, comunication and back up from the office always helpfull explained

accordingly
Pros
Always work and flexibility
Cons
Hour rate on evening/ night shifts low.
Ok to work for as long as they give the hours needed to be able to pay your way in life .
As they can give you 13 days straight or one day in a week if any at all no regular income
Awesome place to work, have work when I need it and fits into my life nicely. Everyone I work with is so nice and I get to meet a lot of great people.
A great place to work, supportive and friendly team.
Days are varied and development opportunities are excellent.

Helpful and informative team who are passionate and care about their candidates and clients. Always have an ethical approach.
Pros
Great team environment
Very easy and simple .
Very informative with what the customers ( companies that were looking for agency workers ) wanted.

Always reminded me via email and sometimes calls by ontrack workers if they needed any paper work or my working hours.
Pros
Good hours, good pay
Cons
It’s not Ontrack but some companies want workers to look a certain way
On my Job I assist Customers by providing information relating to the job, my main tasks are ensuring safety and functionalities of the gates and checking tickets. I do collaborates with others team members working at the same location with different tasks to ensure that the enviroment and the people are constantly safe and protected. I ve learnt to cope with difficult situations in crowdy and very fasted enviroments and to pay much more attention on the details as I work on a train station safety is the first priority. I enjoy helping people on my job and I do not really find hard my job may be the hadest part is to cope with some Customers fed up but I know how to cope with it.
It is very healthy environment and very supportive management.The one of the best part of the job is working as a team, all the team members are very supportive.There are lot of variety in what i did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at On Track Recruitment & Training Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6