Omni Facilities Management Ltd

Omni Facilities Management Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom62 reviews
we have many cleaning rooms per day and must be cleaned at a fast pace in order to be delivered to new clients and the salary is very low compared to the work submitted
It's good agency, very friendly. Explain everything, very help you. Found very fast job, not need waiting long. I recommend this agency, and paid every two weeks, now maybe change and pay every week.
Thanks to my hard work I had several promotions at work. If you are disciplined and strive for goals, there are people in the company who notice and appreciate it
Pros
Salary payable every two weeks, good contact with the Head Office, development opportunity
Cons
Poor help from some Area Manager as well
3 July 2020
Thank you for your review and your positive comments about your experience of why working with us and your development opportunities.
The hourly rate received for the kind of work required does not balance at all, hours are horrible, hard to plan ahead. Rotas are sometimes modified on the last minute without being told.
17 March 2020
Thank you for your comments and I am sorry you have decided to leave us a 1-star rating, we will look at the points raised in your comments and review them, but at any time you could have spoken with your area manager or the HR department of concerns you may have had, and we would have happily looked at this at the time.
I learnt how to serve People with respect, how to open wine, how to set table and design tables.
the hardest part was standing for long hours and not going on breaks.
Pros
Free Meals, Tips
Cons
Long Hours
I need Day shift omni finance not give me enough hours teamwork it's no Good and I need change Job. It's Good Job for start but not longer Time to work
No too bad company, just often very poor management and this is the reason your job stressful many times.
They giving job like head houskeeper to very unprofessional people, just looked on CV and did not tested, after that doing several changes and finally any way poor people on management. But you have right to complain to area manager and they listen you, if you ready working to environment like that, join to Omni
Sono entusiasta del lavoro svolto presso l'Hotel Corinthia, in cui avrei avuto la possibilita' di carriera passando a supervisor ed il sistema organizzativo del lavoro era veramente ottimo e stimolante. Purtroppo per motivi familiari sono dovuta rientrare in Italia e cerco urgentemente lavoro per alberghi al livello di quelli in cui ho avuto la gioia e l'onore di lavorare: 4 o 5 stelle. Per una cameriera ai piani e' molto importante che sia perfetta l'organizzazione del servizio lavanderia , il funzionamento degli elettrodomestici e la perfetta intesa con il supervisor , per garantire il rispetto degli standard e la soddisfazione del cliente.
Pros
Mensa aziendale, docce, bagni e spogliatoi per il personale
Cons
Nessuno
I am very happy working for Omni company. I am working for more than 3 years and since I started I felt welcomed by everybody including the hotel staff .
As working in hotel industry , I know that this job is very challenging this time but if you like to work with people everything is possible, starting with encouraging people to came and work in the hotels....
The wors job of my life. I have worked for them for almost 2 years. The management don't care about stuff . If you make a mistake they suck you in seconds. They behaves with you like a slave!
I been paid for 2 days 40 pounds and they have had sent to HM Revenue that they paid me 125 £ which is not true.I would not recommend to no one to work with this company is pointless.
Pros
Cons
no pays, no nothing
10 August 2019
Thank you for your comment, in the first instance if you have any issues with your payment we advise you to speak with your Head Housekeeper or Area Manager if not you have the change to speak to Payroll, but it seems you have not done this - I can assure you we do not as you state do payment fraud. I would kindly ask you to remove your comment and contact payroll via email on payroll@omnifm.com and they would be more than happy to help you further
the staff just use you. they don't care what happens to u. thats all i learned.

they dont pay you professionally. communication is bad compared to today's technology. physical communication is also terrible.

worst agency. embarrassing staff members, especially Inga.
Pros
lol
Cons
everything
10 August 2019
Please remove your post this comment if for GIG, not Omni Group
Told you were going to get 2 weeks training but in reality you only get 3 days. Got paid per room, not per hour so the ad is misleading. If you don't complete your rooms by 4pm you go into unpaid overtime. Rooms get added to your list as the day goes on so it's near impossible to complete on time. I was told maids only getting 1 day off a week as they were so short of staff because no one stayed. Surprise.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Unpaid hours
I had an interview last year and after the interview I have been offered to starting the 3 days training and after finish my second day of training the polish head housekeeper give me the contract . The next day i should carry on training and the head housekeeper told me on whats up to don t come back because she don t need of me anymore. Then I called the company which I have asking if I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE IN LONDON , i said no thanks is too far for me . Then i have been told from this lady on the phone sorry about that . My training days have been paid but not fully , so i had to call again the company saying I have woking there and I should be paid 8 hours like all girls there, so they said ok . All the staff doesn t speak a proper english and the sea housekeeper is playing god , she claim to be a hotel manger , is obvious that she does t know the difference between a Hotel Manger and an Head Housekeeper which she is. Also This Head housekeeper in croydon Hampton by hilton claim the girls works 5 hours a day but she paid them 8 hours x day , she told me the company will never knows . This meaning she stealing money from the company. .. www what a people ! In every hotel I have been in croydon are full of romaninan , polish , Lithuanian,Hungerian etc . , those girls can t speak english and pretending from you english person to speak they language in uk .. funny ! When I told this to the company I have been told they will investigating , but I am sure they did nothing. Another thing i saw which disgusting me , this girls can t clean properly a washroom . They use one sponge - more...
Pros
n/a
Cons
long hours, no break, short wage
26 June 2019
We have reviewed the points in your review and I would like to know why it has taken you over a year to post a review on your experience - also if you had these concerns at the time you could have raised these with your Area Manager or contact HR direct here at the company and we would have looked into them fully, and I can assure you that all feedback, complaints, and concerns are fully investigated.

I find your comments to be very concerning, I would like to point out that all new staff receives their contracts of employment on their first day of working not after three days, and all training is fully paid.

Your comment relating to how rooms are cleaned is very concerning and I can assure you that this is not the case and the correct cleaning process are followed at all times and the correct training is provided to all our staff and monitored on a regular base.

Here at Omni Group, we pride ourselves on having a very diverse workforce as a company and we are proud of this.

I would be interested in speaking with you directly in regards to your comments and you can reach us on info@omnifm.com, but I feel this is a slanderous review would request that you remove this.
terrible place, mobbing and discrimination, exploitation of people, and the company does not do anything about it, I do not recommend it to any,not professional company!!!!
12 June 2019
Thank you for your comments, and we strongly disagree with the feedback that you have provided, if you have any direct concerns please could you send these to info@omnifm.com
Different but not progressive.
New hotel that you can say is finding its feet but believe there was not an effective head of department so without good leadership there will be lack of efficency
Pros
Meals on duty
Cons
Language Problems understanding not there
12 June 2019
Thank you for your feedback, and we will take your comments on board, but if you wish to discuss these further please email info@omnifm.com and we will be happy to discuss this with you further. But here at Omni Group, we are a very inclusive employer with a diverse workforce of who we are proud of.
No good agency, no break, less money, slavery work, no break, no lunch, they gave us to clean 17-19 rooms daily, no tips, no good training, short of staff always
Pros
Cons
Less money, too hard work
4 April 2019
Thank you for your feedback its a shame that you have given us a 1 star, but I would like to note that we do allow our team members a 30 min break and can confirm that we pay our staff a competitive rate of pay. It is a shame that you feel this way, I would suggest that if you had concerns at the time you could have raised these with the Area Manager for Scotland, who would have been more then happy to address your concerns at the time. if you still have queries on your pay please contact our payroll department on payroll@omnifm.com
I have worked for Omni for many years now and never had any issues with them, payment is good and always on time. Love the hotel where I am working the support they give is really good and the do look after you.
Now there are so many benefits that we can all have and knowing that a company is doing this it motivates you even more to work for them, I have recommended most of my friends to work with Omni because I want them to work for a good company.

Highly Recommended.
Pros
Free Esol
Cons
Full time
I was looking for a job urgently, and I've found them on a Romanian website. When I've called them, they were very helpful, and gave me all the details I needed about the job. When I went to the office, as they were very busy, they managed to see me in a reasonable time, and I didn't have to wait to long to be seen. I've started the next day, and the job, as it is in a hotel, and it's busy sometimes, the team is very helpful and we are helping each other if we struggle with something.
Pros
Helpful, Efficient
I would like to say that this company saved my family.
This is a good company to start with and to be promoted in. Even if i thought i will not be able to find a position close to my house the wonderful team from Omni helped me and they offered me a room attendant position within a great hotel close to my house. The hotel team basically became my second family. I used to travel a lot in my previous role not being with my family but not now thanks to Omni.

Thank you!!
Pros
Free lunch, promotions, benefits, flexible hours, great staff
Cons
No even one
The company provide great training and looking after new staff. Once you work with them longer they gave you an opportunity to make the progress and learned new skills. Hard work but still is good to work with people that like and care about each other.