Omni Facilities Management Ltd Employee Reviews

I I do like my job , I do feel secure in my job
Senior Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DTHilton Tower of London16 September 2019
I am very happy working for Omni company. I am working for more than 3 years and since I started I felt welcomed by everybody including the hotel staff .
As working in hotel industry , I know that this job is very challenging this time but if you like to work with people everything is possible, starting with encouraging people to came and work in the hotels....
Avoid!!!
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Dartford4 September 2019
The wors job of my life. I have worked for them for almost 2 years. The management don't care about stuff . If you make a mistake they suck you in seconds. They behaves with you like a slave!
payment fraud
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Luton, Bedfordshire9 August 2019
I been paid for 2 days 40 pounds and they have had sent to HM Revenue that they paid me 125 £ which is not true.I would not recommend to no one to work with this company is pointless.
Pros
Cons
no pays, no nothing
10 August 2019

Thank you for your comment, in the first instance if you have any issues with your payment we advise you to speak with your Head Housekeeper or Area Manager if not you have the change to speak to Payroll, but it seems you have not done this - I can assure you we do not as you state do payment fraud. I would kindly ask you to remove your comment and contact payroll via email on payroll@omnifm.com and they would be more than happy to help you further

unprofessional
kp (Former Employee) –  london4 July 2019
the staff just use you. they don't care what happens to u. thats all i learned.

they dont pay you professionally. communication is bad compared to today's technology. physical communication is also terrible.

worst agency. embarrassing staff members, especially Inga.
Pros
lol
Cons
everything
10 August 2019

Please remove your post this comment if for GIG, not Omni Group

luck of english and job culture
Room Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London23 June 2019
I had an interview last year and after the interview I have been offered to starting the 3 days training and after finish my second day of training the polish head housekeeper give me the contract . The next day i should carry on training and the head housekeeper told me on whats up to don t come back because she don t need of me anymore. Then I called the company which I have asking if I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE IN LONDON , i said no thanks is too far for me . Then i have been told from this lady on the phone sorry about that . My training days have been paid but not fully , so i had to call again the company saying I have woking there and I should be paid 8 hours like all girls there, so they said ok . All the staff doesn t speak a proper english and the sea housekeeper is playing god , she claim to be a hotel manger , is obvious that she does t know the difference between a Hotel Manger and an Head Housekeeper which she is. Also This Head housekeeper in croydon Hampton by hilton claim the girls works 5 hours a day but she paid them 8 hours x day , she told me the company will never knows . This meaning she stealing money from the company. .. www what a people ! In every hotel I have been in croydon are full of romaninan , polish , Lithuanian,Hungerian etc . , those girls can t speak english and pretending from you english person to speak they language in uk .. funny ! When I told this to the company I have been told they will investigating , but I am sure they did nothing. Another thing i saw which disgusting me , this girls can t clean properly a washroom . They use one sponge  more... to clean toilet seat, sink, shower and cups where guest drinks coffee.. the mattress are full of URINE STAINS , yack ! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING ! NEVER AGAIN !  less
Pros
n/a
Cons
long hours, no break, short wage
26 June 2019

We have reviewed the points in your review and I would like to know why it has taken you over a year to post a review on your experience - also if you had these concerns at the time you could have raised these with your Area Manager or contact HR direct here at the company and we would have looked into them fully, and I can assure you that all feedback, complaints, and concerns are fully investigated.

I find your comments to be very concerning, I would like to point out that all new staff receives their contracts of employment on their first day of working not after three days, and all training is fully paid.

Your comment relating to how rooms are cleaned is very concerning and I can assure you that this is not the case and the correct cleaning process are followed at all times and the correct training is provided to all our staff and monitored on a regular base.

Here at Omni Group, we pride ourselves on having a very diverse workforce as a company and we are proud of this.

I would be interested in speaking with you directly in regards to your comments and you can reach us on info@omnifm.com, but I feel this is a slanderous review would request that you remove this.

Disgusting
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire7 May 2019
terrible place, mobbing and discrimination, exploitation of people, and the company does not do anything about it, I do not recommend it to any,not professional company!!!!
12 June 2019

Thank you for your comments, and we strongly disagree with the feedback that you have provided, if you have any direct concerns please could you send these to info@omnifm.com

Intense great problems with 12 different languages
Assistant Head Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Cardiff City, Cardiff2 May 2019
Different but not progressive.
New hotel that you can say is finding its feet but believe there was not an effective head of department so without good leadership there will be lack of efficency
Pros
Meals on duty
Cons
Language Problems understanding not there
12 June 2019

Thank you for your feedback, and we will take your comments on board, but if you wish to discuss these further please email info@omnifm.com and we will be happy to discuss this with you further. But here at Omni Group, we are a very inclusive employer with a diverse workforce of who we are proud of.

No good agency ,no break, less money, slavery work, no lunch, they gave us to clean 17-19 rooms, very rude staff
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Glasgow12 March 2019
No good agency, no break, less money, slavery work, no break, no lunch, they gave us to clean 17-19 rooms daily, no tips, no good training, short of staff always
Pros
Cons
Less money, too hard work
4 April 2019

Thank you for your feedback its a shame that you have given us a 1 star, but I would like to note that we do allow our team members a 30 min break and can confirm that we pay our staff a competitive rate of pay. It is a shame that you feel this way, I would suggest that if you had concerns at the time you could have raised these with the Area Manager for Scotland, who would have been more then happy to address your concerns at the time. if you still have queries on your pay please contact our payroll department on payroll@omnifm.com

The Best Company I have ever work for
Supervisor/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  London11 March 2019
I have worked for Omni for many years now and never had any issues with them, payment is good and always on time. Love the hotel where I am working the support they give is really good and the do look after you.
Now there are so many benefits that we can all have and knowing that a company is doing this it motivates you even more to work for them, I have recommended most of my friends to work with Omni because I want them to work for a good company.
Highly Recommended.
Pros
Free Esol
Cons
Full time
Reliable
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Hilton Bankside11 March 2019
I was looking for a job urgently, and I've found them on a Romanian website. When I've called them, they were very helpful, and gave me all the details I needed about the job. When I went to the office, as they were very busy, they managed to see me in a reasonable time, and I didn't have to wait to long to be seen. I've started the next day, and the job, as it is in a hotel, and it's busy sometimes, the team is very helpful and we are helping each other if we struggle with something.
Pros
Helpful, Efficient
Very good company
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  London11 March 2019
I would like to say that this company saved my family.
This is a good company to start with and to be promoted in. Even if i thought i will not be able to find a position close to my house the wonderful team from Omni helped me and they offered me a room attendant position within a great hotel close to my house. The hotel team basically became my second family. I used to travel a lot in my previous role not being with my family but not now thanks to Omni.
Thank you!!
Pros
Free lunch, promotions, benefits, flexible hours, great staff
Cons
No even one
Good work environment
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London11 March 2019
The company provide great training and looking after new staff. Once you work with them longer they gave you an opportunity to make the progress and learned new skills. Hard work but still is good to work with people that like and care about each other.
Good work environment
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  London11 March 2019
Good work and life balance
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London11 March 2019
Have worked with the company for the last three years as a room attendant.Very friendly and positive working environment.Greta place to work!I improved my English language skills as the company provides free ESOL course at the hotel.
Pros
Free lunch, Free ESOL courses
Very good company
Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  London11 March 2019
I would like to say that this company saved my family.
Thank you!!
Pros
Free lunch, promotions, benefits, flexible hours, great staff
Cons
No even one
Waitressing/catering (Former Employee) –  Holborn, Greater London6 March 2019
Limited jobs available, reluctant to pay you
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Various16 February 2019
Very few jobs available on the gig app and no real guarantee that you will be paid for work you complete. Not until you report them to HMRC at least.

Avoid.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not being paid
11 March 2019

Thank you for your review, but this is not for Omni Facilities Management this is for GIG App Ltd. that work within the same building as us. I have forwarded your review to them to review.

A bad experience; I can not recommend it to anyone
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Airport Manchester12 February 2019
I had a bad experience, I worked in this company almost two months at the airport; and was humiliated dismissed by Manejar Ana and Olimpia; I left my two-hour job because it was not enough; with the aim of making more hours. I was at work today; when Olimpia and Ana went to tell me that the two rooms I cleaned had DND; and had nothing; and the same accuse me of having cleaned the room that had nothing in the door, and the customer had already left; And even to tell me that I do not clean well. It was horrible the way it was treated; so long as they continue there, to treat them like this. No one will stay there for long. I was very sad to have lied to my face. I would not recommend anyone to this company.
nice to work with Omni
Head Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Birmingham17 December 2018
Omni Facilities Management is a very good employer and good to work with Omni. Omni encorage each and every employees who has talent and skills. Omni provide tools to improve staff skills, omni provides relevant training
Ambiente de trabajo agradable
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Guildford13 November 2018
Fue uno de los primeros trabajos que encontré al llegar a Inglaterra, así que solo puedo tener buenos momentos de mis inicios en Inglaterra.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omni Facilities Management Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Omni Facilities Management Ltd Reviews by Location