OLIVER

OLIVER Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews
I was only there for a week but everyone was nice and I enjoyed my time working with the creative director. location was great and work was enjoyable.
No organisation at all, no structured workflows or workstreams, poor finance and HR departments who probably face the same issues with the rest of client services teams. Very opportunistic and start up approach. Top management lip talk, micro management and reeks politics and nepotism. No reviews or feedback, no KPI's, working hours don't exist. Extremely bad experience.
Pros
Some great people with valuable knowledge and experience.
Cons
No working hours, poor management, poor organisation, lack of vision, toxic environment.
OLIVER has grown really fast and they struggle to manage people. Employees feel left behind and ignore when working on site and not in head office.

There are no creative roles for designers, just artworking
Pros
Good culture, nice people
Cons
badly organised
Attended an interview after being invited by their HR manager. The interview went really well and the interviewer stated that they would come back to me shortly. They actually never bother to contact me anymore to provide a feedback on my interview.
When I contacted the HR manager he was actually very rude.

Very disrespectful.
Pros
good salary
Cons
disrespectful