Office Angels

Office Angels Employee Reviews

United Kingdom184 reviews
exciting and fun place to work
i worked through a number of companies via Office Angel in central london. the assignment where i was working was delivering and collecting post around the building
Fast paced environment with no dull moments.
Typical day at work was fast-paced with little amount of training time available to support my daily tasks. I basically learned on-the-job to function at the correct level, which was no great issue for me. Management was very supportive taking into account their constraints. Workplace culture was intensive due to the fast paced environment. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the unplanned staff shortages, so I had to adapt quickly to the needs of the business. The most enjoyable part of the job was the daily contact I had with the patients and staff, and the freedom I had to plan my daily schedule.
Good working environment
My assignment was in an office with other temps which was a positive thing. The office was friendly and busy. The city centre location of both Office Angels and my assignment was perfect.
I worked for Office Angels on various assignments.
I was offered various assignments and always interesting and roles I enjoyed and suited what I was looking for at the time.
Office Angel's got to know me and what I was looking for. I felt they knew what I was suited to.
Busy, Hard Work, Fun, High Reward Culture
Here I worked within a 360 role, which involved all aspects of recruitment from start to finish. Meeting candidates and clients, sales calls, advertising roles and working to targets. I learnt everything about office/ general staffing recruitment here and how to go about achieving my targets.
My training was excellent and the bonuses were fantastic.

My team were great, very friendly and an enjoyable and fun place to work. Management here were very professional and extremely supportive, who really took the time to train you.
Would not bother
If you enjoying working and not living it's the place for you.
Management is awful they have favourites, they will bully you out.

Constant change in staff.

Salary does not reflect the work and hours you have to put in.

You are expected to work out of hours, leave late and go in early.

You are given an hour break- if you take the whole hour you would be accused of not taking your work seriously.

NOT WORHT IT.
Cons
Long hours, no work life balance
Excellent.
Very helpful at finding employment quickly. Always have opportunities. Very supportive and professional. Good rates of pay. Friendly and down to earth service.
Great Work Culture
This is a great place to get going in the work place. The consultants get to know you and then offer places suitable. They are great at encouraging you to gain more skills and believe in yourself. There is always someone to communicate with and you feel totally supported.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Office Angels?
A great place to find temp work.
I loved temping for Office Angels, there was never a dull day and I never knew what kind of job I would get next. All the jobs were office based, but it was anyones' guess as to the environment you would have there. I loved the variety of the work and I was never without a job for very long.
Excellent service provided.
Good for temps
I have been working here since I was made redundant in November. It has been a good way to keep myself ticking over whilst trying to find a new role elsewhere.
Helpful holiday work
Helpful agency to facilitate short term contract work

Useful to link up with employers - especially when not actaully qualifed to do anything specific.
Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant Business development and Account Management. meeting clients and candidates, resourcing and interviewing candidates and meeting clients.
A friendly and good mixed atmosphere.
Although I am from the older generation, I found the team warm and friendly.

Very helpful in job searching and to get back into the field.

A well balanced assignment with good hours and good perks. Usually after six months of service.
School ground culture
Never again, unrealistic KPIs plus 10-12 hour days. Hard work is not rewarded with commission structure. Make promises for big money and then hold back commission if you do too well. Bullying school girl team dynamics.
productive
really fast paced and great people to work alongside. always kept busy and have ample opportunities to further develop experiences and skills and qualities already attained as well as new ones.
Don't bother temping
Made to feel so guilty when accepted a permanent role somewhere else whilst temping - was told I was dishonest and unprofessional despite constantly communicating to colleagues and office angels that I am only temping whilst looking for permanent work. Walked away from office angels very upset and disappointed.
It was a while back
It was more for younger person as they have a way of turning up in the morning and waiting for the job to come through.
If you got the right skill the office will send you out. However, it was upsetting as most of the time nothing suited new applicants. They already have their permanent temporary staff placed in their regular companies.
Good temp placements that worked for me.
Good temp placements that worked for me.

It worked for me.

They bridged a gap in employment and gave me experience in firms I would not have normally worked in.
Great work place
Good agency with good consultants always available to help. Always pay on time and the correct amount. Very short notice when the temporary role ended, I was given a 3 days notice only.
productive and fun work place
loved every second of it everyone is super nice and thoughtful. one thing i would like to change is getting more shifts unforentally i don't recieve that many but other than that its an amazing company to work for. also the pay is good and they always pay on time if you sumbit the right timesheet!
Amazing ladies!!
These ladies in Southampton are amazing! They found me a job within a week and started the next working day, they said they had a role suited to me and didn't disappoint, I love my new job! 'A' from Office Angels is so lovely and helpful, nothing is ever too much for her! They also pay holiday pay once you recue them. I would advise anyone looking for an office related job role to go to these guys, you won't be disappointed!