Office Angels Employee Reviews

Excellent company to work with
Administration Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Falkirk12 July 2018
Helped me out on 2 occasions.

Very nice and professional.

Supportive in all that I do.

Enjoy working here, and look forward to going into work.
lovely place to work
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire3 July 2018
Experience with customers via telephone and face to face.

Enjoyed working here as needed to multi task with a number of customers needing assisting all at the same time.

Very good job satisfaction.
Avoid at all costs
N/A (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside22 June 2018
Signed up with them back in March this year, they put my CV forward about a potential role in Chester, and that was it. No form of communication about what happened.

Even sent them an email about what happened regard the job 're and no one has contacted me at all.

Avoid at all costs. Very unprofessional at the highest level.
Pros
Cons
No communication
productive and very fun working environment
Team Leader / Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  London1 June 2018
It was a lovely environment especially when i worked for them with west ham utd, the holiday pay was good and the staffs was kind and very easy to get in touch with.
Cons
Hard working professional and flexible
Temp (Former Employee) –  Romford, Greater London20 May 2018
Working for Office Angels as a Temp is very Interesting and enjoyable, working flexible hours and weeks for different companies. Also, meeting and working in different environments.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Don't have any.
Good temp agency
Temp (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire14 May 2018
I enjoyed being on Office Angels books as they were always friendly and helpful. They put me in some interesting jobs, one which led to a full time post. Their payment system was easy to use and they were never more than an email away. I would recommend them.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Being a temp you never know when you're going to have work
Friendly and helpful company.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  London21 March 2018
Staff are always on hand to help when needed.

Always met my requirements and kept me in regular employment.

Was able to find permanent work from this organisation
Excellent company to work for
Data entry executive (Deliveroo) (Former Employee) –  London20 March 2018
very easy to register and was sent to placement within a couple of days. Sent to a very vibrant company with a very relaxed environment but the work taken on was of a very important nature with very high KPI's. Thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Would highly recommend.
Busy recruitment agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Glasgow13 March 2018
Office Angels is a well known and established recruitment agency and so each day was always very busy with clients and candidates.
Kept going with plenty to do, some days were a challenge and others were productive.
Good working environemt
Great start of a new Career avenue
Agent (Current Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire6 March 2018
Lovely people to work for, always friendly and willing to help you improve your skill set and can work around you.
The only real Con being the wage is national minimum for the majority despite them charging other companies almost double that for your services.
Variable work
Implementing various administrative (Current Employee) –  Livingston5 March 2018
Enjoy variable work. Meeting new people. Learning new skills. Being able to be adaptive to new environments. the staff are very friendly at Office Angels and help to give you as much work as they can that meets your skills and listen to your new skills and CV.
Pros
Varied work
Cons
Can be irregu
Very good flexible part time work
Part time work in collaboration (Former Employee) –  Cardiff28 January 2018
Really enjoyed working for this company during the summer. I can only speak for the Cardiff department, who were very friendly and organised in their approach.
Fantastic agency to work for.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull21 January 2018
All the staff at Office Angels are polite, friendly and professional and always work.hard to suit both client and candidate needs. I have always been given brilliant assignments with great employers. There is a good work/life balance and the team at Office Angels are always flexible in.meeting theur candidates changing needs.

This is the best employment agency I.have ever worked for.
Cons
Good work/life balance
Helpful & accomodating
Duty Manager / Wedding & Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Preston11 January 2018
This agency helped me to secure a job. They were helpful, supportive and easy to work with.
Very supportive when being mistreated by employer. Fought my corner when required.
Great
Admin Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London18 December 2017
different office environments, being able to work alongside different individuals throughout the day. great experience for new admin assistants a chance to get stuck in.
Lack of work
Administrator (Former Employee) –  West Yorkshire6 December 2017
I finished my temporary role via Office Angels in June and since then have not had a single phonecall about any other roles.I feel that once you have completed an assignment for them and you have earned money for them you are simply forgotten about. Whenever I have phoned or e mailed asking if they have any work for me they just say not at the moment and never tell me about potential up and coming rolls or sound like they are actively seeking employment for me. Their attitude is one of stop bothering us, but obviously for me it is imperative that I find work. I never rang in sick or was late and the company I was assigned to thanked me for all I had done saying they wouldn't hesitate to employ me again should the need arise. I have 20+ years admin experience and to think this agency can't find me one single job in 6 months speaks volumes I feel. If you want work once in a blue moon and to spend most of the time worrying about being out of work then this is the agency for you!!!
Pros
The company i went to work for was good.
Cons
Agency hardly has any work
fun
Temporary Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent10 November 2017
yeah good always had work not going to complain about that. get to meet a lot of people witch is good for social skills. done loads of jobs for them they loved me
Pros
free lunches
Cons
travel
Awful, Unhelpful and rude!
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, Hertfordshire8 November 2017
Another awful agency, they only care about the commission they get once you're hired. If you face any problems, don't expect them to help.

They are the most unhelpful, rude team of people I've ever worked with.
Temporary Worker
Temporary Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire12 October 2017
Placements are short notice so being able to drive is an advantage. Staff in Hull are very helpful and friendly. Management are approachable. The hardest part of the job was knowing where some of the placements were but getting to know a variety of people while in placements over rides this.
Pros
Continous placements
Cons
Placements not always long enough
Very regimental
PA to Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Ipswich England4 October 2017
Very sales orientated and hard hitting sales company. Focus was around temporary recruitment rather than permanent recruitment. Many offices around the united kingdom

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Office Angels. Our community is ready to answer.