Office Angels Employee Reviews

Excellent company to work for
Data entry executive (Deliveroo) (Former Employee) –  London20 March 2018
very easy to register and was sent to placement within a couple of days. Sent to a very vibrant company with a very relaxed environment but the work taken on was of a very important nature with very high KPI's. Thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Would highly recommend.
Busy recruitment agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Glasgow13 March 2018
Office Angels is a well known and established recruitment agency and so each day was always very busy with clients and candidates.
Kept going with plenty to do, some days were a challenge and others were productive.
Good working environemt
Great start of a new Career avenue
Agent (Current Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire6 March 2018
Lovely people to work for, always friendly and willing to help you improve your skill set and can work around you.
The only real Con being the wage is national minimum for the majority despite them charging other companies almost double that for your services.
Variable work
Implementing various administrative (Current Employee) –  Livingston5 March 2018
Enjoy variable work. Meeting new people. Learning new skills. Being able to be adaptive to new environments. the staff are very friendly at Office Angels and help to give you as much work as they can that meets your skills and listen to your new skills and CV.
Pros
Varied work
Cons
Can be irregu
Very good flexible part time work
Part time work in collaboration (Former Employee) –  Cardiff28 January 2018
Really enjoyed working for this company during the summer. I can only speak for the Cardiff department, who were very friendly and organised in their approach.
Fantastic agency to work for.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Kingston upon Hull21 January 2018
All the staff at Office Angels are polite, friendly and professional and always work.hard to suit both client and candidate needs. I have always been given brilliant assignments with great employers. There is a good work/life balance and the team at Office Angels are always flexible in.meeting theur candidates changing needs.

This is the best employment agency I.have ever worked for.
Cons
Good work/life balance
Helpful & accomodating
Duty Manager / Wedding & Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Preston11 January 2018
This agency helped me to secure a job. They were helpful, supportive and easy to work with.
Very supportive when being mistreated by employer. Fought my corner when required.
Great
Admin Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London18 December 2017
different office environments, being able to work alongside different individuals throughout the day. great experience for new admin assistants a chance to get stuck in.
Lack of work
Administrator (Former Employee) –  West Yorkshire6 December 2017
I finished my temporary role via Office Angels in June and since then have not had a single phonecall about any other roles.I feel that once you have completed an assignment for them and you have earned money for them you are simply forgotten about. Whenever I have phoned or e mailed asking if they have any work for me they just say not at the moment and never tell me about potential up and coming rolls or sound like they are actively seeking employment for me. Their attitude is one of stop bothering us, but obviously for me it is imperative that I find work. I never rang in sick or was late and the company I was assigned to thanked me for all I had done saying they wouldn't hesitate to employ me again should the need arise. I have 20+ years admin experience and to think this agency can't find me one single job in 6 months speaks volumes I feel. If you want work once in a blue moon and to spend most of the time worrying about being out of work then this is the agency for you!!!
Pros
The company i went to work for was good.
Cons
Agency hardly has any work
fun
Temporary Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent10 November 2017
yeah good always had work not going to complain about that. get to meet a lot of people witch is good for social skills. done loads of jobs for them they loved me
Pros
free lunches
Cons
travel
Awful, Unhelpful and rude!
Agency Worker (Former Employee) –  Hatfield, Hertfordshire8 November 2017
Another awful agency, they only care about the commission they get once you're hired. If you face any problems, don't expect them to help.

They are the most unhelpful, rude team of people I've ever worked with.
Temporary Worker
Temporary Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire12 October 2017
Placements are short notice so being able to drive is an advantage. Staff in Hull are very helpful and friendly. Management are approachable. The hardest part of the job was knowing where some of the placements were but getting to know a variety of people while in placements over rides this.
Pros
Continous placements
Cons
Placements not always long enough
Very regimental
PA to Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Ipswich England4 October 2017
Very sales orientated and hard hitting sales company. Focus was around temporary recruitment rather than permanent recruitment. Many offices around the united kingdom
Waste of time
Office assistant (Former Employee) –  Hammersmith, Greater London27 September 2017
Another awful recruitment agency.

No matter how many times you ask for feedback, you never get it. Consultants are rude and clueless.

It's best to stay away from this agency.
Excellent
Receptionist Temp (Current Employee) –  Newcastle upon Tyne19 September 2017
Amazing company to work for. Very helpful and understanding
On the first day of work they called me up to make sure everything was going okay. The pay for temp work is reasonable too. Would recommend them
I temped for Office Angels
PA/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  London16 September 2017
Office Angels attempt to keep you out working on a full time basis where possible. As a Temp the hardest part is every new company you go to expect you to hit the floor running but the most enjoyable part is you get to work for some great companies and meet lot's of different people.
Pros
You get to work with some great companies
Cons
Work isn't guaranteed
office angels great
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh10 September 2017
good place to work with lots of benefits
management very friendly
all staff are friendly
good environment to grow and become successful
always looked after
Great ladies who try hard to work for you
Sales and purchasing - Temporary (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire1 September 2017
A very lovely bunch of ladies to work for, they will try very hard to give you roles you are suited to. Very personable and approachable, very straight talking as well.
Pros
Wonderful people
Cons
No perm work with them yet.
Lovely girls
Agency worker - Part-time (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire30 August 2017
They catered for my employment needs - hours and pay - and found me the perfect job.

Stayed in the same job for 7 years. 3 with OA 4 with the employer directly.
Pros
Nice people to help me
Always different
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh30 August 2017
Because I was a temp worker i liked working at different places and finding out where my area of interest was and learning about different companies.
The hardest thing about this job was trying to find where I had to go for different jobs.
Pros
always an hour lunch
Cons
Longer hours than usual

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Office Angels. Our community is ready to answer.