Office Angels Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Post boy (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London18 October 2018
Loved it. A great place to work and they're very responsive to your needs. Consultants were a joy to speak to and deal with and would recommend them to anyone.
Great temp agency
Temp (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen8 October 2018
Lovely management, make you feel incredibly welcome and will do everything they can to get you into a position. Temp work can mean sometimes not knowing working patterns until last minute but if this works for you then it is great.
Quantity over quality.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester3 October 2018
Three people dealt with the job I was going for, I did the interview and got the job, but the aggressive manner in which they sought references afterwards, pestering with emails and call after call to my colleagues (who I said were busy and would get back to them, but still they emailed and rang) Three of them forgot to ask me to sign essential paperwork over a week long stretch which had to be done before I started work. Eventually I was so angry with how they'd dealt with it all and how they'd ignored me that I told them to cancel my application. I didn't want them dealing with my job life.
Pros
Non
Cons
Quantity over quality...you are a number to them. KPI city!
Professional organisation
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire26 September 2018
Office Angels provided me with a lot of assignments in which I met some lovely people and worked in industries which I had not previously giving me the opportunity to gain lots of new knowledge.
good place to work
Evening administrator (Current Employee) –  Gosforth11 September 2018
a day at work is the same thing, you do the same work for how ever long is your shift is. if i'm honest there has been no skills i have learnt it is just inputting data on a system. enjoyable part of the job meeting new friends and still having a lifestyle around shifts
Recommended Agency
Receptionist, Lookers VW (Former Employee) –  Preston3 September 2018
Being in a reception role is something I thoroughly enjoy and have much experience in.
I would highly recommend Office Angels as they have been great to me over the years I have been working for them.
I have never had any problems with Angels and always found them very supportive.
Always trying to help
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, Aberdeen City27 August 2018
They are an extremely useful company to be with if you are needing temporary work to fill in some gaps. They have always been very friendly and also completely understanding if you are unable to work.

However, they could stand to pay a bit more for temporary workers.
Pros
Fills in gaps where you need work, very friendly
Cons
Long Hours, short breaks, Living wage
Fun and Busy
Branch Admin & Marketing Assist (Former Employee) –  Southampton, Hampshire31 July 2018
Busy and varied role. Lots of different people and activities in your day to day role.
Loads of perks, corporate nights out, sales days, Christmas parties, awards parties, prizes, bonuses.
Real investors in people.
Pros
Never boring
Cons
there weren't any
Excellent company to work with
Administration Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Falkirk12 July 2018
Helped me out on 2 occasions.

Very nice and professional.

Supportive in all that I do.

Enjoy working here, and look forward to going into work.
lovely place to work
Customer Advisor (Former Employee) –  Swindon, Wiltshire3 July 2018
Experience with customers via telephone and face to face.

Enjoyed working here as needed to multi task with a number of customers needing assisting all at the same time.

Very good job satisfaction.
Avoid at all costs
N/A (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside22 June 2018
Signed up with them back in March this year, they put my CV forward about a potential role in Chester, and that was it. No form of communication about what happened.

Even sent them an email about what happened regard the job 're and no one has contacted me at all.

Avoid at all costs. Very unprofessional at the highest level.
Pros
Cons
No communication
productive and very fun working environment
Team Leader / Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  London1 June 2018
It was a lovely environment especially when i worked for them with west ham utd, the holiday pay was good and the staffs was kind and very easy to get in touch with.
Cons
GOOD pay not enough hours
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  always moving30 May 2018
very hard to get put forward for jobs. You must have a personal relationship with the agents.The jobs were good if you booked any and the salary was good for the work you do.
Hard working professional and flexible
Temp (Former Employee) –  Romford, Greater London20 May 2018
Working for Office Angels as a Temp is very Interesting and enjoyable, working flexible hours and weeks for different companies. Also, meeting and working in different environments.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Don't have any.
Good temp agency
Temp (Former Employee) –  Northampton, Northamptonshire14 May 2018
I enjoyed being on Office Angels books as they were always friendly and helpful. They put me in some interesting jobs, one which led to a full time post. Their payment system was easy to use and they were never more than an email away. I would recommend them.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Being a temp you never know when you're going to have work
Friendly and helpful company.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  London21 March 2018
Staff are always on hand to help when needed.

Always met my requirements and kept me in regular employment.

Was able to find permanent work from this organisation
Excellent company to work for
Data entry executive (Deliveroo) (Former Employee) –  London20 March 2018
very easy to register and was sent to placement within a couple of days. Sent to a very vibrant company with a very relaxed environment but the work taken on was of a very important nature with very high KPI's. Thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Would highly recommend.
Busy recruitment agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Glasgow13 March 2018
Office Angels is a well known and established recruitment agency and so each day was always very busy with clients and candidates.
Kept going with plenty to do, some days were a challenge and others were productive.
Good working environemt
Great start of a new Career avenue
Agent (Current Employee) –  Preston, Lancashire6 March 2018
Lovely people to work for, always friendly and willing to help you improve your skill set and can work around you.
The only real Con being the wage is national minimum for the majority despite them charging other companies almost double that for your services.
Variable work
Implementing various administrative (Current Employee) –  Livingston5 March 2018
Enjoy variable work. Meeting new people. Learning new skills. Being able to be adaptive to new environments. the staff are very friendly at Office Angels and help to give you as much work as they can that meets your skills and listen to your new skills and CV.
Pros
Varied work
Cons
Can be irregu

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Office Angels. Our community is ready to answer.