No you have to sign an agreement that you will work exclusively for them without exception.
Yes, it's best to have back up.
Office Angels were always very helpful, gave me good advice and I have only praise for the way they helped me. I was full time in my placement so I didn't work elsewhere whilst with the agency.
- What should you wear to an interview at Office Angels?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Office Angels?4 people answered
- What is the Office Angels employee discount?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Office Angels?4 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Office Angels?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Office Angels?3 people answered
- Does Office Angels require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Offi…3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Office Angels?2 people answered
- When do you work2 people answered
- If you were to leave Office Angels, what would be the reason?2 people answered