Octopus Investments

Octopus Investments Employee Review

View all Octopus Investments reviews

Excellent culture and business ethos
Client Operations (Former Employee) –  London22 October 2018
Octopus Investments provides an inclusive environment and ethical culture for its employees to work in.
Companies always claim to put customers first but Octopus actively applies policies to ensure that they are. As part of that strategy Octopus promote the contribution of the staff through regular individual and team awards.
Pros
Work culture, Company Share scheme, Employee of the month award
Cons
Salary levels reasonable but not the highest

Other Octopus Investments Employee Reviews

Kyc
KYC Analyst (Former Employee) –  London16 December 2019
The company has a good home work balance and i enjoyed my time. The people are friendly and helpful. I worked part time which suited my lifestyle. Nice modern offices near Chancery Lane area.
The first place I have loved working at.
Talent Sourcer (Current Employee) –  Holborn, Greater London20 November 2019
I have been at Octopus approaching 6 months now and I have already been given more responsibility, trust and development than anywhere I have been before.

This is an ideas company, they work in an entrepreneurial way and as such this offers the chance to get involved in so much more than just your day to day duties. If you have an idea, talk about it!

Excellent feedback culture that aids with growth and development also.

CONS: For me it's not personally a con, however Octopus is not the most process driven or structured environment, it is far more flexible and agile. For some people, they could struggle with this!

Lastly, great benefits! Bonus, shares, great annual leave policy!