Octopus Investments

Octopus Investments Employee Review

View all Octopus Investments reviews

Flexible but Poor Management
APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London27 July 2019
Poor management in Octopus Labs. If management personnel was more consistent and looked to coach junior staff, I think you would see more bright minds appear from within then business.

Other Octopus Investments Employee Reviews

Kyc
KYC Analyst (Former Employee) –  London16 December 2019
The company has a good home work balance and i enjoyed my time. The people are friendly and helpful. I worked part time which suited my lifestyle. Nice modern offices near Chancery Lane area.
The first place I have loved working at.
Talent Sourcer (Current Employee) –  Holborn, Greater London20 November 2019
I have been at Octopus approaching 6 months now and I have already been given more responsibility, trust and development than anywhere I have been before.

This is an ideas company, they work in an entrepreneurial way and as such this offers the chance to get involved in so much more than just your day to day duties. If you have an idea, talk about it!

Excellent feedback culture that aids with growth and development also.

CONS: For me it's not personally a con, however Octopus is not the most process driven or structured environment, it is far more flexible and agile. For some people, they could struggle with this!

Lastly, great benefits! Bonus, shares, great annual leave policy!