OCS Employee Reviews

Poor salary
Receptionist/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Oldbury, West Midlands19 March 2018
Treated like c**p, concerned that I was losing my job so I tried to hang on hard for my job,I worked hard fo my job.I felt bullied & I felt pushed out
Pros
Hours where perfect for me.
Cons
I was paid less than other receptionist who did the same work as me. But i did more.
Never pay you correctly.
Steward/Security (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside16 March 2018
OCS are a complete FRAUD! They never pay you correctly and you are inundated with false promises. The managers con there way into taking your money by falsely declaring your hours.
Pros
Working in the Arena
Cons
Working with fraudsters.
Nice
Steward (Former Employee) –  London8 March 2018
Very nice place to work at since the job roles are balanced due to having enough staff to cover people's shifts to give them breaks from time to time.
Pros
free food, and break
Cons
Long hours, mostly boring just stadning
Best work place
Customer care agent (Current Employee) –  Gatwick Airport Station8 March 2018
I enjoy working for OCS GROUP
I currently work in Gatwick Airport as special assistant position OCS is a great company to work for but now OCS PRM has been taken over by company call WILSON JAMES at Gatwick Airport

I started with OCS in August 2017 at south terminal
Pros
Best
Cons
Good pay
hard place to work
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, Merseyside6 March 2018
have to be there really really early straight to work doing all kinds don't stop barely ever get shifts just like another cog in a machine that can be replaced as long as the works done they don't care about how you feel
Senior Management haven't a clue
Chef Manager (Former Employee) –  Greater Manchester5 March 2018
Very poor ran company senior management dont have a clue.
I worked with this company there was no support and expected to work 60hours a week in a poor equipt kitchen.
Pros
Pay not bad
Cons
Poor support and hours
Retail Support (Former Employee) –  Orpington5 March 2018
Great working environment loved coming into work would recommend working with the team I worked with was very happy

I was young working in a professional environment which taught my a lot which I have taken into my future working lfe
Let me down big time
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Liverpool1 March 2018
Was working for echo areana OCS cleaning the management was poor and they expect 6 cleaners to pick and mop every tier in the areana within a 6 hour shift from 12pm until 6am, this is much of a struggle with just 6 people and our jobs would be threatened if we missed cups or didn't mop the spill correctly due to the ale being heavy for the mopping soap to pick up but the pay was goo unfortunately when my baby was born they got rid of me so it left me in a hard situation to provide for the baby and mother
Pros
Long breaks and good pay
Cons
Not enough workers, too much workload, jobs getting threatened constantly and spoke to like your dirt on there shoe
not worth the hassle
counter (Former Employee) –  North East23 February 2018
The senior managers are useless, the other counters, well most of them are great guys and graft, the rest are a pack of lazy cherry picking gits.
yeah the travel is great but only if you like being stuffed into a mini bus for 2 to 5 hours travel.
Pros
travel
Cons
bad senior management
Avoid
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge15 February 2018
72 hours a week working 3 day 3 nights, walking over 8 miles a day, supervisors do nothing, manager totally clueless as long he has staff to over the shift he ring at home all hours of the day or night trying to get you to work extra hours. It’s a total joke.
Pros
Wages
Cons
Long hours bad manager
nightmare
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  nationwide15 February 2018
O C S

Monthly pay which is hard to budget, long hours when shifts are given grumpy managers and nightmare travelling , staying in hotels etc etc. just not a vey good job to have.
Pros
get home early
Cons
travelling
Great company
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester5 February 2018
Great company to work for my 1st Superviser was great 2 nd thought he owned the place and brought his problems to work and took his moods out on the staff , always on the phone was nice when it suited
electrical testing
Portable Appliance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Midland5 February 2018
not good at loking after staff or contracts. test equipment often breaking down resulting in lost time and productivity.
poor communication from management
Pros
vehicle
Cons
travel
Exelent
Office Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire3 February 2018
What i enjoyed more about working for OCS was the fair treatment towards every emplyee, in particular my team leader Mark, was indeed an incredible people's person.
It was a shame I was only offered part-time temporary work, if this could improve, would definitly be 5 stars!
Pros
human treatment
Cons
not enough hours
Fun workplace
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Gaydon2 February 2018
its a good place to work its has lots of friendly people lots of pressure high standard cleaning and most important it has a good place to work and to learn more things
Very fun and pleasing
Aircraft Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Gatwick Airport Station, West Sussex29 January 2018
Was good to be part of this company and I met a lot of friends there and look forward to come back again we’ll see hopefully I get the job coz I’m back to work
good job bad company
cca driver bankman (Former Employee) –  manchester airport26 January 2018
on hole this company does care less about it staff or customer. if you are good at your job your made to work harder than people that are not as they find it easier. you cant get holidays if you do they still ring you and don't always get payed. The pay is always wrong and they move you around and tell you to leave passenger half way through jobs as they don't have enough staff. This is because the pay is poor the management treat you like dirt and the company dosn't give you the time of day and the training is a joke.

avoid this company its a joke to work for.

ps if you get your break intitlement for the day you've done well.
Pros
feel good helping people in work
Cons
comapny your working for
Fun workplace no day the same
CCS/ supervisor/ trainer (Former Employee) –  Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester25 January 2018
i responsible for the safe travelling of all special needs and disabled passengers to and from the airport. I've learnt so much working there from just talking to passengers during transporting them wherever they need to be,
As it is a very high turn over of staff due to long hours the amount of work involved in the job there was always new staff starting and I was asked regularly to take groups of people around with me on my jobs to show them hands on what they are expected to do.
Then I progressed on to supervisory role as I had a lot of experience in all terminals .
As it is the airport each day was different and I met new people all the time face to and got to meet and get to know some very interesting people. There was always never enough staff so always had to compromise for this.
One of the most enjoyable parts of this job was you are your own boss and responsible for peoples lives and safety around the airport and for getting them there most importantly on time.
This is a very interesting and fun job with lots to learn constantly only problem is for what you do and the importance of this job, the pay scale could be better.

p
Pros
hours to suit my schedule
Cons
Very flexible, Social and fun place to work
Event Steward (Current Employee) –  Stratford, Greater London25 January 2018
I have enjoyed my time working for OCS with nothing bad to say about the job. Staff are very friendly, they work around your time which helps with my education. I also have recommended a couple of friends for this job and would recommended any one who is in full-time education or earn a bit of money on the side if you are working full-time.
Pros
Flexible, friendly, social, well paid
Cons
Organisation with over booking staff can sometimes be a problem.
Awful
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester Airport, Greater Manchester23 January 2018
Management is awful. They are all petty here. If they find out you don’t like a certain area of work they will make sure to put you on it. You’re entitled to holiday days but have to beg them to allow them. Just overall awful place to work.
Pros
Certain coworkers
Cons
Hours. Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OCS. Our community is ready to answer.