OCS Employee Review

Exelent
Office Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, South Yorkshire3 February 2018
What i enjoyed more about working for OCS was the fair treatment towards every emplyee, in particular my team leader Mark, was indeed an incredible people's person.
It was a shame I was only offered part-time temporary work, if this could improve, would definitly be 5 stars!
Pros
human treatment
Cons
not enough hours

Other OCS Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Domestic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster24 May 2018
This is a great company to work for, I had been with them for nearly 2yrs. The down side if any was the new phoning in system which I personally think is unfair as we had to sort keys from security and sign for them, before walking to the building unlocking doors turning alarms off and then being able to phone in .we had to do the same when signing off at finish of job then return keys to security .Think they need to sort this out also no pay between jobs which I had 3 follow on jobs , the training is excellent, the supervisor is only a phone call away and is fantastic
Pros
Relaxed working conditions
Cons
Clocking on system, no pay between jobs
Overbearing bullies
Manager (Former Employee) –  Half the poxy country16 May 2018
They sell you a job in one area then nag and expect you to jobs you didn't sign up for in other extra and massively bloated areas, when you refuse you are demonised.

End up doing crazy mileages for sod all extra. Rather be on the dole.
Pros
Non
Cons
Bunch of bullying con merchants

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OCS. Our community is ready to answer.