OCS Employee Review

Retail Support (Former Employee) –  Orpington5 March 2018
Great working environment loved coming into work would recommend working with the team I worked with was very happy

I was young working in a professional environment which taught my a lot which I have taken into my future working lfe

Other OCS Employee Reviews

Worst company to work for!
CCA (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester18 June 2018
worst company to work for. management is attrocious. manager/supervisor has no regards for employees welfare. i told them that my ears were hurting i needed ear defenders supervisor threw it back at my face saying "i got a headache too" i had to buy my own ear defenders. they told me i didn;t need to come in till further notice after a month i got laid off unjusticely. thats why they are constantly avdertising for their vacancies. yet MAG still has contracts with them! they already lost 2 contracts one at Gatwick and Liverpool
Cons
managment is disgusting
My first proper job
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Swansea17 June 2018
OCS cleaning services was my first proper job since leaving school. . was hard at first as had a very early start but once i found got used to it i found it really fun.

My area manager was a fun guy and for the most part left me and my cleaning partner/trainer alone, only coming at the end of our shift to make sure our cleaning was up to OCS standards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OCS. Our community is ready to answer.