OCS Employee Review

Retail Support (Former Employee) –  Orpington5 March 2018
Great working environment loved coming into work would recommend working with the team I worked with was very happy

I was young working in a professional environment which taught my a lot which I have taken into my future working lfe

Other OCS Employee Reviews

Worst experience ever
Food Assistant (Former Employee) –  Market Drayton, Staffordshire12 December 2018
Unorganized. Dirty. Manager is horrible and makes you cry by shouting when you ask a question. Not worth working minimum wage to be treated like dirt. Especially when you have children. You ever do as you're told or you're not welcome.
Cook stuff on dirty trays. Everyone smells of BO. Not how a kitchen should be run at all.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Manager will shout at you, expect you to work when you cant, dirty. Serve food from dirty plates cook food on dirty trays.
Just avoid this place at all costs
Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands29 November 2018
Pros.

Heavily discounted event tickets, depending on your division. Reasonable pay for the market. Some friendly staff.

Cons

No job security as they restructure almost every year, poor management, 3 month notice in most jobs, irrespective of job role (a big trap), poor IT systems implementation and very limited systems training.

Only management are entitled to any bonus.

Many people looking to leave. Heard some eye opening stories of how they treat professional staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OCS. Our community is ready to answer.