Ocado Employee Review

physically challenging
Personal Shopper (Former Employee) –  Tamworth6 February 2018
Low wages. You are just a number. Management is obsessed with production. Very controlling place to work. oads of running around, freezing cold working in the fridge and freezers
Pros
good breaks
Cons
shift patterns

Other Ocado Employee Reviews

Fun and enjoyable place to work and progress
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Dordon15 January 2019
Great place to work, always learning new things, given the opportunities to progress and succeed within your career. The hours and days of work on maintenance were a very good thing about the job!
Pros
Discounted shopping
Nice Place With Room For Progression
Personal Shopper (Current Employee) –  Tamworth, Staffordshire12 January 2019
done my first week last week, Sunday to Wednesday..and from what I can tell, (and I'm a pretty good judge), it is a good place to work. I'm doing night shifts so I earn about 90 quid a day (on average). you work 4 days a week (agencies work 5 I believe). 10 hours a day, (exclusive of overtime). met my manager recently. nice lady who wants me to progress so training champion. I'm only 19 right now. so if I see lots of loyalty..I'll stay in the long run..most definitely :)
Pros
cheapet food, good night shift pay, loads of bonuses, cool managers, lots of room to improve and only 4 days a week
Cons
long ours, over time is random

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ocado. Our community is ready to answer.