Ocado Careers and Employment

What is it like to work at Ocado?

2.6Work/Life Balance
2.9Job Security/Advancement
You are just a number
Written by Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) from Dordon, Warwickshire on 21 January 2019
Management have no lead skills. Young interim trainees are basically taught to be ruthless very early on. Keen to impress they push you which inevitably results in tensions. A lot of yes people here who will stab you in the back without thinking twice about it & then deny they had anything to do with it. Two faced!!
85% workforce are ok, the other - more... 15% are let’s say challenging. Romanians, Bulgarians.
PP equipment wears out very quickly & its very hard to get replaced.
If they think you are using too much then they’ll deduct it from your incentive pay.
So you are forced to work hard & f ... - less
ProsShopping & staff discount
ConsManagement, yes people
See all 445 Ocado reviews