O2 Telefonica

O2 Telefonica Employee Reviews

United Kingdom270 reviews
Stressful and very competitive
I absolutely hated working here, management clearly showed favouritism. You were shouted at when a customer refused an iPad or Apple watch! A very stressful environment, have to fight with co-workers for sales. The only good thing about this job is the wages and the staff plans for phone contracts.
Pros
Good wages, Staff contracts, Decent hours
Cons
Awful management, Stressful, Poor work ethic
Good place to work, good team morale and team spirit
Really enjoyed my time but redundancy forced leaving, excellent team spirit, and the majority of staff have 15 years plus tenure, which, for a call centre, is unheard of
Very disorganised, poor staff handling no progression
No call is the same, but managers don't allow for that. No empathy with customers. Some callers need time to sort out problems that they have with O2... not really customer focused.
Short notice shifts, no ongoing training... equipment poor... desk shares
Productive and hard working
Working hours were flexible as long as it was 8 hours/day so start time and finish time was variable therefore making work/life balance easier
Management were always approachable and involved

Hardest part of the job was to get funding and buy in from Stakeholders

Enjoyable working as a team of O2 and also 3rd party colleagues
Badly treated
No comments, i was so excited to get the job but it soon went sour! I fell out wit senior management and my career was marked. I truly loved my team and the job role. Not sure what happened however i was made redundant.
Great place to work!
This is a really great place to work and although it can be stressful and fast paced, the pay is rewarding. Excellent training provided and nice perks too!
Fast paced and ever changing
Good working environment, however, senior management lack leadership, it's more a tell and threaten culture. Redundancy caused me to leave, but it was getting more and more of a culture of wanting more but giving less.
Good company to work for but very difficult to progress
A limited quarterly bonus scheme every 3 months, not much job security, will often find out new changes after they have been made such as deals or promotions you must know
Great!
Love working in the store!! - great people and great incentives. Pay is good and the hours are reasonable - management are fantastic in all the stores I worked in.
good
good, everything you'd expect from a good company working in a fast paced industry, very pleasant offices and location, good people to work with
Not a bad place
A good fun place to work, every day.is a different day however you work with a bunch.of great people and get through together. Targets for.bonis are tough and sometimes unachievable which leaves.tky with your basic salary and that can be tough. The only draw back is you have.to work every Saturday and will be required to stay for an extra fee hours once a month for stock take.
Don't work here
I've found that management don't seem to give a monkeys about your mental health, it's a case of suck it up and get on with it. The targets are unreasonable, and you get put on to development plans if you don't hit the targets.
Pros
Good staff discount, get 60GB free, only pay for the cost of the phone
Cons
They don't care about your mental health.
productive work place
good place to work close to my home good benefits but not secure
Fun workplace.
O2 is a good place to work. The people are great and culture is nice. There are good benefits such as tickets to the O2. There is abilities to progress in you career through learning modules.
Unpleasant political animal
An intensely political environment where you can shine in your work but it will not save your position if a manager covets it for another. Most of the establishment is either family or friends sourced making for an unstable environment to work
A very racist company
I used to love working for o2 however a racist manager was assigned to my store. We knew that this individual has a history of complaints and issues yet regional still promotes him. Ethic minorities have to work much harder for the same opportunities and are Scrutinized a lot more then others.
Good.
Great team and very sales driven store. Very generous commission structure. Plenty of needed training and good management. If you want to make money easily and quickly it's perfect.
Good salary
Good company to work for. Good salary, room for job growth. Friendly, fast paced but relaxed and competitive atmosphere. Good benefit packages and holiday allowance.
target based
working for o2, it is very focused on hitting targets. this is fine if this is your full time job, but I was juggling this as well as alevels & it got too much
Flexible working environment
As part of Telefonicas commitment to reducing their carbon footprint I have worked from home for the last 5 years whilst still achieving my annual objectives. I have recently received my annual review which rates me as a good performer.
Acceptable
Now Three Ireland Dublin. Now Three Ireland Dublin. Large central Dublin office adjacent River Liffey, pleasant colleagues and good working environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at O2 Telefonica. Our community is ready to answer.