O2 Care Services

O2 Care Services Employee Reviews

United Kingdom85 reviews
Fun
O2 was a great workplace, filled with amazing people and great energy, we would do regular meet ups and go out at least 1 night a month, it would get stressful during the peak times such as Christmas/Boxing Day sales however, the whole team pulled together and made the job more satisfying and doable during these peak times.
Great benefits and good culture
I would manage a team of analysts producing M.I. Reporting across multiple directorates. I learned the inner workings of a large organisation and many other skills too. The hardest part of the job was dealing with constant fast paced change and the most enjoyable part was the people
challenging
it would be a lovely place to work at meet new people trying new challenges and listening to new people and what sort of past they had if they like to talk about it.
productive
Associated Telecom Solution’s or ATS is a Trusted mobile Network Dealer authorised by EE and Plan.com (O2). I worked there for a year and in this time, I did the following duties:
⦁ First Line support

⦁ Customer Ordering
Overall good
The wages are good but you have to work hard and the hours can be antisocial, especially if you have a family. It is very stressful at times but the pay and benefits are definitely worth it
productive
being a store leader for a franchise is an eye opener.
I enjoy being given targets and I always achieve these, but since it was taken over with a new area manager all this changed of which I am not at liberty to say.

it was challenging and opened up my management skills of which made me better at what I do
productive
the o2 job teached me a lot about the sales how to convince. the management over there was really good and the team members help each other a lot to give advice.
fun work Place
In my current tole as a Retention Adviser my day is generally receiving calls from o2 customers answering questions in regards to there bills and also different product and services that are offered. I have learned alot in regards to myself. Management are always friendly and willing to help.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at O2 Care Services?
I worked behind the bar
I worked behind the bar at student nights. the hours were unsociable and the pay was slightly over minimum. the customers were very drunk and could be rude. It was always busy.
target driven
it is good if motivated by targets and sales. I personally enjoyed the constant training and updating of knowledge of newer phones however it can be overwhelming.
Dynamisches Kundenzentrum
Pay&Go Tarifberatung, Telefonischer Kontakt mit Kunden, Reklamationsbearbeitung, Wohlwollenerteitung, generelle Fragen zum Pay&Go Dienst
the job
working at o2 was a lovely time in my life, it fitted in well with my life and helped me progress with every avenue in my life. I know for a fact from friends that still work there, it may not be the lovely place it once was to work so please look into if you're interested in working there.
Worst Company to work for!! Beware you won't realise till it's to late
The people in this company are Fake. They make you feel welcome at first, then stop training you 4 weeks in and expect you to know everything!! Then fire you for damage control when something seriously goes wrong, even if it was not your fault. all they care about is sales and will mock you on staff social media if you don't reach targets. The people that was suppose to defend you like Area managers turn against you knowing that you was not ready to be thrown into a position as no sufficient training was given.
Expect to sit on the computer for hours reading mountains of information and answering questions as training, and can't sell anything until you complete these. and then you'll be on conference calls all day while managing a store and then blamed when things go wrong. Even though everyone in the store are experienced members of staff.
Pros
Employee extra data sim
Cons
Management, waste of time conference calls, blame game, have to train yourself
Great ever changing work place
Good place have been in and out of O2 most of my career will never fault it, It has given me the opportunity to grow from a simple sales consultant to a glorified manager
Pros
Cheap phone contract
challenging
no rewards or bonuses given, there was no progression either in the work place freindly colleagues but job wise not the best you would be doing mostly 1till 9pm shifts with working on weekends i had no social life when i was working here
Cons
late hours
my role
Within this role i would set up phone contracts, do phone top ups. We had targets to hit which i enjoyed as I liked working towards something, but would be been better if there was a insentive
Decent place to work
A good place to learn basic sales skills with decent opportunities for progression as long as you're exceeding targets. However every person will have a different experience depending on the footfall and location of your store.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Salary
environment du travail agreable
Je travaillais là depuis un an et l'ambiance était agréable mais la direction manquait un peu.
Like working with a family
I enjoyed working in this store as everybody was easy going and open to any suggestions I had. I loved working with everyone there as we all grew friendships pretty fast. It's got great career progression potential and fantastic opportunities for all staff members. The bonus is good and so is the starting wage. However there is also a downside to working in a place with people like family. In some cases management can be sloppy, especially when there is a covering manager from another store, however not all the time and the leniency is great for the type of environment it causes, but, sometimes it is too laid back. As an overall I enjoyed working in this store but not so much for the company.
Pros
Utilities readily available
Cons
Sloppy cover management
Never go in to a franchise store (celfone)
pay was great but they want everything from you all the time
i was off with a death in the family and they were calling me to ask why jobs had not been done

this is one day after the event

poor management

after i left almost the whole team left

no job security

you will get far if you brown nose
Pros
good pay cheap staff deals
Cons
everything else
Can be fun to work here
Be expected to be available at all times for this company. Even on days off, you will be expected to be in touch and almost'on call'. Management higher up don't seem to know or care much about how things function at a lower level, and the store management are pushy, don't care about your health issues and will openly mock you in front of customers and staff. As a sufferer of a chronic illness, I had to push myself to go to work or I, as my manager so kindly put it, would be 'managed out of the company for absence'. Also, the management were told to be 'personally attacking' of our performance as it was all for the good of the company.
Pros
Great discount for staff on contracts
Cons
Bad management, picky managers, HR do not care.