Nuttersons Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Graphic Design Intern
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester12 January 2017
Worked here for 12 weeks as part of Santander Internship Scheme during uni holidays and had an amazing time.

The work was good fun. I was given so many projects to work on and was involved in new briefs every couple of weeks.

Most of work involed branding or rebranding of new start ups or small businesses. I was ususaly either working in InDesign, Phootshop or Illustrator. I learnt lots abotu branding when I was there and now I realise how much better I can make my own graphic design portfolio.

Everyone in the office was really nice. There were a few event going on while I was there whic hwas fun. It would have been good to have even more though. The pay was £7.51 per hour for the internship.

All in all I would recommend this as a place for those looking for sandwhich years or placements.
Pros
Free fruit on Monday was nice, great team
Cons
PCs not Macs, I was sat by the intercom for the door which was hard to use.
A good place to learn and develop your skills in a friendly and supportive environment
Intern - Project Management / social media (Former Employee) –  Manchester23 August 2016
I did a three month internship at Nuttersons. During my time with the company I was given the opportunity to manage a project which was a challenge (in a good way) as I had not had previous experience of project management. I was well supported by management and I was given regular feedback and guidance throughout the project.

I really enjoyed the work I was doing and the all the other members of staff were really friendly, making it a pleasant working environment.

I feel that I have really developed my skills and grown a lot professionally and the experience has set me up well for when I come to starting work after university.
Pros
Given a lot of responsibility and the chance to prove your ability, office is chilled out - can wear casual clothes
Cons
Lots to get done as I was working part-time, but that was more down to my internship being short
Junior Trailblazer Review
Junior Trailblazer (Current Employee) –  Manchester City Centre4 October 2015
Working as a Junior Trailblazer is hard working but fun job. I would rate the job as 4.5 stars out of 5 as its a kind and friendly working environment. At Nuttersons I do many jobs such as advertising their websites and making them a higher ranking in internet explorer. I would highly recommend working at Nuttersons to my friends and family. A downside to working at Nuttersons is it can get hot and stuffy working in a office for 5 hours
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Very warm working in the office all day