Nutanix

Nutanix Employee Reviews

They built and defined the hyperconverged space. Very innovative company, less interested in happiness of employees. Management is very focused on bottom line numbers and less interested in the well-being of their employees.
It is fun working in Nutanix because of work life balance and technology and the amount of support you will get in upgrading your skill sets irrespective of technology
Productive Environment
GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR.

Leadership is good.Peers are supportive and helpful.

Free Lunches

Management is good.

Office culture is supportive.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Company IT turned into swamp by unscrupulous management. Their achievements:
- age and disability discrimination

- work sabotage

- retaliation

- personal attacks on person with ideas for needed improvements

- extreme profanity
Had a great experience as a contractor. Great work culture and they value your opinions and ideas. I liked my team and we worked very collaboratively. Recommends this company to anyone.
Open and transparent work culture and a young demography which has lot of energy. Its a pleasure to work at Nutanix. Generally people are very approachable and it is easy for a new joiner to get adjusted and inducted into the company
公司文化年轻,在日常工作中会和大量跨文化的人沟通,产品在市场上评价好,然而需要适应高强度的工作环境。整体推荐抗压性高,充满热情的人尝试。
Nutanix has a great work culture from top to bottom. It's a large company but they pride themselves on having a start-up culture. Great office spaces with catered lunches, bottomless snacks and a game room. Employees feel appreciated and makes the work easier. The work itself can feel very fast paced at times but is rewarding.
I've never seen an organization where you feel more at home. Not much advancement into different departments though if you want to move around in the company unfortunately. Great benefits too
Really easy to change fields and departments, everyone is trying to help each other. Depending on managers, not everything is super deadline orientated. Work from home is definitely an option, pretty much for any department.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nutanix?
Things I like:
-I get to work with smart, supportive people across the world

-Growing company with advancement opportunities if you're driven and proactive

-Lots of autonomy and ownership (at least in my role)

-The best medical, dental and vision coverage I've ever had (100% covered by Nutanix)

Other things to know:

-The company has grown REALLY fast. Because of that there are some growing pains and lack of process in certain areas (this can be a pro and a con).

-Exciting problems and challenges we're working to solve

-Because it's a large company, some things can take time to get done (that said, Nutanix is pretty agile for a big, publicly held company).

-There's a general excitement amongst Nutants for what we're trying to accomplish
New team, new pillar of the company. We made it up as we went. Stock was below 50% of what it was when I started (direct impact on income.)some outstanding benefits and some completely missing.
If you are a white straight Christian male with priority on family this place may be difficult for you. They celebrate every other than families and the fundamental values of it. They are way to open minded to other ideas and concepts that are trending with millennials other than the ideas mention above. Over all good place. Just be very careful saying that you are Heterosexual because that may get you in trouble. Management are very well educated just way to immature and diaconedted from reality.
My team and boss were amazing. The rest of the company I had limited interaction with. There just wasn’t enough to do to keep me content. But pay and perks were amazing
Lots of great things to learn with lots of benefits. Work-life balance is an issue. Unrealistic projects deadline. Better training required for managers.
It was almost too fast of a pace as there ended up being a lot of items to go back and fix. The foresight in the beginning was not there as it was a fairly immature team. This created a lot more overhead later.
I've been with Nutanix for 4 years. It's a great culture overall, even though the leadership has been a bit of a revolving door, ESPECIALLY HR. However, that's getting better. My overall concern is that as we grow from startup/pre-IPO, to post-IPO big company, is how we keep the culture going.
Good place to work provided you have a good manager. With good manager it's a great place to work. Lot of Benefits are there in the company like WFH, anytime food availability. Referral bonus etc..
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Work life balance
Nutanix has amazing products. Nutanix needs to grow up quickly in order to become a company in the next phase of its success. It needs strong operational leadership and it needs to make hard decisions about how to continue growing.
Pros
Lunch and breakrooms at major locations.
Cons
Leadership still struggling to get past start up phase.
Worked for 2+ years. Hard to maintain work life balance. Crazy pace, move fast break things. Not enough focus on quality, which is evident in the customer reviews now. Probably some good teams there, but my team was toxic.
The product is great, was a great learning experience for me on what I don't like in a company.

As the company is evolving, hopefully, they are moving away from where management have their pets and all others are secondary
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nutanix. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2