Nurture Care Ltd

Nurture Care Ltd Employee Reviews

Loved working here!
HCA/Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire13 February 2020
loved working with the clients and the team were very approachable. felt at home with the staff and enjoyed being part of the team of dedicated, welcoming and friendly staff, in-house training was very good and based at their own training school.
Poor Management
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire24 December 2019
Management let this company down. False promises, lack of compassion, understanding, always swapping your hours around, very hard to plan your life outside of this company as they expect flexibility 24/7.
Still waiting for my "training" pay
None yet (Former Employee) –  Nottingham1 November 2019
Once interview was over l was told l would have a call back within 2 days...it was 3 weeks before l got the call so l decided to give them a try an went for a day training from 10am up to 3pm or so....it was no training as such because we were just reading their own policies, rules and regulations leaflets aloud which l could have been doing by myself at home then l was explained there would be medication workshops and all sorts of different complex conditions training which would be on going for weeks if no months, also having to deal with very serious complex and sudden fits conditions to deal in children without the supervision of a nurse on site just would not do it for me. Plenty of forms to work along to help training and understanding of illness...but still no sign of my payment for training, let down.
Enjoyable & rewarding job
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nottingham, Nottinghamshire10 September 2019
I have only worked for nurturecare for two months now. They have a lovely team in the office very helpful.

The most enjoyable part of my job was been able to spend time with some amazing people and getting to talk to other healthcare professionals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nurture Care Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

Nurture Care Ltd Reviews by Job Title