I approached the agency about joining.
My questions were answered and I was asked to go and meet them to discuss points further
I did so, obtained an application form, completed it then arranged a further meeting for my documents to be checked.
The agency offered to accept me pending references and CRB check
The references and check were obtained with in 2-3 weeks. I was then signed up for training.
Once the training was completed I was offered work for the following week.
When you contact them they invite you for interview, they are all so friendly and makes you feel very nice.
Prepare the paper work, like pvg, references etc, Do the training and you are ready!!! 😊they are all very proffesional
Come as You are.The interview is mainly to show the employer what sort of worker he /she is employing.Even if You are not fluent in English .Nurse Plus can fit you to places where less English is required. So don't fear the interview.They will make you a cup of Coffee on your interview.
You must apply for the position and would get contact you, and invite you for an interview.
Apply, you will then complete a PPA test, before being offered a role
Apply to to branch in your area, who will then guide you through the application and training process
Intense recruitment procedure and training
2 weeks. Two weeks of training is needed and 2 references before being allowed to shadow shift on homecare. If working in establishments 2 weeks training and 1 reference is needed. You have to pay £20 for training and one set of uniform
- Do they pay you for training?16 people answered
- What is the dress code at Nurseplus?9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Nurseplus?9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nurseplus?8 people answered
- What would you suggest Nurseplus management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- If you were to leave Nurseplus, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What are the pay rates for weekends and public holidays?5 people answered
- Does this include personal care ?5 people answered
- Does Nurse Plus Ltd require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Nur…5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nurseplus?5 people answered