Nurse plus is a reliable to work with most a specially the staff and the manager of Nottingham Branch. I have been working with nurse plus since the month of January till date am very happy with all the staff of nurse plus I was not been paid for my training if is possible I will love to be paid for 4days training. I am very happy working with nurse plus.that my. Rating will be. 99.%.
The thing is that training isn't paid but fellow workers are happy after starting to work.Once you start to work its worth it.You only lose out 0.002% for training but you get the 99.998% because there are no issues of not being paid or errors in calculation of your hours.if u want to get this loss out.Just refer a friend and the money u get covers your training time.
We don’t paid for training.
Training excellent and the trainers have the knowledge. No you don't get paid for the training but if you are truly committed to care then this training is a must
No training is totally free and you meet fellow work people which is nice and our trainer is amazing , I love her . Such a fun way of learning
No you don't get paid for training it's done over 2 days so your also losing out on any shifts too plus it's £25 a certificate
You pay for your own DBS but after working 100 hours you get this refunded back to you in your pay.
If you add this on to the DBS update service for £13 a year you have a live DBS for that year.
No, it’s done in your own time. You also don’t get paid for shadow shifts or drb check
I did my training over 6 week ago and not had any work off them at all .My uniform will be sent back asap .The training isnt free as such because you are giving up hours of your life for nothing when you could be earning. u have to pay for certificates when u leave so no its been a total waste of my time and energy and would strongly advise people to stay well clear of them its a complete farce .
Mandatory free training but unpaid as its free. all good after.
- What is the dress code at Nurseplus?9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Nurseplus?9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Nurseplus?8 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Nurse Plus? What are the steps along the way?8 people answered
- What would you suggest Nurseplus management do to prevent others from leaving?7 people answered
- If you were to leave Nurseplus, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What are the pay rates for weekends and public holidays?5 people answered
- Does this include personal care ?5 people answered
- Does Nurse Plus Ltd require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Nur…5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Nurseplus?5 people answered