Nursely

Nursely Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
ok good company,it is ok it has a good collaboration I am reliable sometimes the payment delay happened but it was fixed is ok as a job for extra money
Greeat company. Self employed work. Sign up takes 10 mins. Everything is electronic, u use an app for your shifts, u can see them when care homes have added them on, u get a notification, have a look and decide of you want to pick it up. Money is better than other agencies. Have to be a little quick at times to get the shifts. U have nothing to lose by signing up. No one hassling you to pick shifts up. Choose when u want to work. have o
Good rates of pay, easy app to use, happy to be apart of Nursely coming into homes and doing a good job representing the company only downfall is when the shifts come in you have to be quick.
Pros
Good rates of pay
Cons
Have to be quick to get the shifts
Nursely is a brilliant platform, highly recommended.

I am able to easily get local shifts via the app and I get paid a great rate! I will be using Nursely for the long haul now.
I have been working as a carer for the past 7 years. Worked for so many agencies and care homes over the years and was always paid the minimum wages, but Nursely has changed everything.

Nursely has been the best platform and it is a Godsent. Thanks a million.
Pros
So many good pros, not just one.
Cons
Please start your branches in all towns.
Nursely is the best thing I have ever come across in my entire work life!

When I was working for an agency, I thought I was paid the best rate rate when I was getting £26 for night shift whereas I am now getting £32 for the same night shift through Nursely!

Thank you Nursely for your amazing app.

Sara
Pros
Great app, convenient, easy to use, simple, get paid weekly without any hassle.
Cons
Need more work through your app please.
Really good place to work - fast payments, higher wage and no hassle. Recommend Carers to take a look at Nursely.co.uk and register a profile which takes about 10mins.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Nursely?