Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health Employee Review

hours long but good team

7 April 2020
fitness management were great but gym managers were too much of dictators. hours long due to the nature of the industry. applied for fitness manager twice with no progression in four years. that is why I ultimately left
7 June 2020
Same role
They don’t care about there staff know they can replace anyone so very hard for anyone to ever get a pay increase or move up within the business. Due to being under staffed everyone has far to much work so is a very stressful environment to work in. Personal trainers get paid a tiny percentage of what the client pays so have to work very very long hours to get a wage you can live off.
20 March 2020
Was very well looked after and well supported within the company.The staff were very friendly and helping me get clients and doing there best to help me get started the right way.
1 December 2015
This was a great job to learn the ropes of a personal trainer, I do believe the senior management team is letting the club down.
Pros
free membership
Cons
poor management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nuffield Health. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9