Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health Employee Review

Great Place to Work

14 March 2020
It’s hard work, however it is enjoyable. The great majority of the people that work there are so helpful and teamwork isn’t forced. Fantastic culture. Pay is low for the work you do. £5,000 less than I’m getting at a competitor in Prestatyn.
12 March 2020
The Nuffield have very high standards and expect the best from the employees .
The staff are always organising events and activities to keep staff interacting.

As with any health care organisation you can expect to work evenings and weekends but on a rotational basis.
19 July 2019
Same role
If you're friends with the Matron and Director you'll be ok ... if not dont bother! Awful salary ... no career progression ... management are a joke! Wouldn't recommend Nuffield to anyone! Sickness within the hospital is a joke with nothing done to the regular offenders! Nobody is rewarded for their hard work they just expect more ... only interested in topping up their own management bonus!
Pros
17 May 2017
This is a small private hospital within easy reach from both Cheshire, Wirral and North Wales that is well run by it's manager. I have worked there for 15 years and each day is different. I love the daily contact with patients and having the time to listen and talk. I am involved in many clinical procedures from steroid injections to core biopsies. The downfall is no room for further self improvement or promotion.
Pros
Pleasant environment, free parking, easy commute
Cons
Long shifts, no room for personal growth or promotion
Official response from Nuffield Health
30 May 2017
Thank you for your recent feedback, it's great to hear the enjoyment you get from having the time to listen and talk to patients as this is a value we pride ourselves in. It's also excellent to hear about the variety of clinical procedures you are exposed to as a HCA. We are sorry to hear your feedback on development opportunities and would be keen to discuss this with you in more detail, please do get in touch with sarah.williams@nuffieldhealth.com.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nuffield Health. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9