Nuffield Health

Nuffield Health Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews
Pay is bad, they don't care about employees always watching the minutes your off the phones. The only good thing about working here was the view from the window
I worked at Nuffield Health for just under two years, my thoughts are as follows. There is a serious lack of staff as management finds it incredibly difficult to keep employees motivated due to ridiculous SLA agreements and general poor office culture. The Salary is basic school leaver level and not up to snuff by any means. Progression is not a reality unless you are a relative of senior management. All in all I would not recommend working here to anyone.
Things start off well but then go from bad to worse in the contact center.

You are hounded to forever take calls and can barely send an email without someone asking what you are doing. You can hardly go to the toilet with out someone querying why you are not in your seat.

Very precise with breaks, I got had a go at for walking back 2 minutes over my allotted time and asked to make it up at the end, yet if I stay late because of a call its "part of the job".

In all honesty the only good thing is the job itself which is fine and the colleagues as you are all in the same boat but unfortunately nobody stays here long so that doesn't last either. There is such a high turnover of staff that this shows how poor Nuffield treat their staff here.

I wouldn't go back to Nuffield and having worked in several contact centers before this role, I have seen that their are other contact centers around which pay more and with better hours!

Overall this job is just not worth it as you just feel like you are being used as an object and not treated as a person.
Pros
Gym membership
Cons
Team leaders and low pay
No training at all, very poor communication.
All the time you would hear other staff members complaining about the job, how people were bullying other staff members.

It seems to me they only cared about the staff that would come in late or ring in sick.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
No training, No customer care
Official response from Nuffield Health
5 September 2017
Thank you for sharing your recent feedback. We are disappointed to hear about your experience as we have an award winning contact centre that offers and Advance Training Programme to support these teams develop. We'd like to capture and improve upon why you didn't feel your experience reflected this in more detail, please get in touch with sarah.williams@nuffieldhealth.com if you are willing to discuss this in more detail.