Nucleus Financial

Nucleus Financial Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Very transparent and open atmosphere. Welcome change and forward thinkers. Certainly a great culturally diverse company with a lovely variety of skilled and dedicated employees. Nucleus allows you to be yourself and do the best work with no micro management. Results speak for themselves.
* What I learned The interview did not reveal the true nature of the work. I spent 15 months working 100% of the time on legacy code (servlets, scriptlets, jdbc). I had never encountered such ancient technology in any other place I had worked. I complained frequently, saying that I was de-skilling, but was allowed no autonomy to choose interesting projects or technologies. After this I was put on bug fixing, minor enhancements and infrastructure projects for another fifteen months. I became so frustrated that I left. * Management I felt that HR and management did not listen. * Culture To me the team I was in seemed cliquey and toxic. I met some very nice folk in the broader organisation.
Pros
Excellent bonus, good salary, home working, flexible hours
Cons
I felt I had no choice about what I did. The work was boring.
  1. Employee reviews