Nuance Employee Reviews

People
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlow, Buckinghamshire4 July 2017
Inexperienced leadership team who have been doing the same roles for 10 years plus. The technology is very out dated with no real product development. There is no culture, team work, no new ideas and no creativity. Its the place to work if you want to coast in life as the salary is pretty good.
brilliant benefits - rubbish management
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bedford2 January 2017
I thought I would really enjoy working for this company seeing as we were situated in centre parcs but it is very boring day to day. The management is absolutely shocking. Hours are not family friendly. management is not sympathetic, very selfish and unhelpful. we didn't receive our Christmas rotas until 3 weeks before Christmas. rotas do not come out until the week before usually. Very shocked at how it is still running. The staff turnover is unbelieveable!
Pros
cheap lunches, great discounts, staff shopping, centere parcs discount
Cons
rubbish managment
Everyday is diffrent
Senior Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  LONGLEAT WARMINSTER22 September 2016
Its a nice place to work with lovely surroundings and top quality products.
The training is extremely good too with a great chance of a promotion.
Pay could be better.
Pros
Training is second to none
Cons
Long day and short breaks
A pleasant setting, but hard work goes unrewarded.
Senior Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bedfordshire16 March 2016
Nuance presents an interesting challenge in an unusual setting, but despite far exceeding all targets set by management, a high quality is rarely ever acknowledged.
relaxed busy and fun
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Southampton18 February 2016
start at 8 atea brake morning 15 minutes and one in afternoon pick and pack has you go to locations in different location in areas upstairs and down customer satisfaction
Pros
cheap staff sales
Cons
37 half
Interesting and well organised
Application Support Technical Service Desk (Current Employee) –  Sighthill, Edinburgh, UK8 July 2012
Working at Nuance is about fact an figures - many SLA's / OLA's are to be adhered to - a large company represented by Sykes. The team is loyal, friendly and well educated and really focused on customer services. I have met many new friends whilst working at Nuance and I have learned so much about new software.

I enjoy speaking with many different levels of people from all over the world - I really appreciate that I can put my soft skills to work on a daily basis.
What I don't like is the minute watching - account for every second you are (not) doing your job - It feels like they don't think you are responsible enough and this is very annoying
Pros
bonus systems. training, interaction, recognition for good job
Cons
not flexible, the commute (60min busride) pay too low.