NRS Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Candidate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Candidate18 February 2018
Fantastic company amazing work ethic there are a few nrs. Companies around tho. I’m talking about the recruitment agency in birmingham they listen they decide and they find you a job. Great feedback and amazing candidate experience ok very grateful!
Pros
Great feedback great candidate experience
Excellent company
Candidate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Candidate18 February 2018
Pros
Great feedback great candidate experience
ok
Driver (Former Employee) –  dorset31 January 2018
it was good job poor office staff not allowing time off for kids sickness, good learning opportunities and a varierty of different jobs within the company.
ok
Gateman (Former Employee) –  Abington29 October 2017
got to make sure you get payed what you are owed
they are sly that way and quite often the hand scammers dont work management are ace tho and colleges are tight nit
productive and a fun place
Warehouseman (Current Employee) –  West Sussex12 August 2017
this company has a large organization within the united kingdom and serves the community and hospitals social services and adults alike not to forget the most elderly, venerable and people who in need of support as and when required
Pros
no parking
Cons
40 hours a week
Busy
Call Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester16 January 2017
Busy refrigeration wholesaler with plenty of opportunities for advancement and on going training. Forward thinking company within the refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
Great fun
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Maidstone9 April 2016
This a good company to work for, the people are friendly and out going, managerment are there to help you and everyone helps each other when needed.
If you are willing to work, then there shouldn't be any problems
Picker (Current Employee) –  Dartford16 March 2016
So far all has been good. If you are willing to work, then there shouldn't be any problems, if you start to goof around then there probably will be some consequences.
Good job
Recruitment Specialist " Picker (Former Employee) –  Northwich20 January 2016
Very hard job, I working all the time at night shift and I was very good worker, good money, friendly peoples, and there I learning driving with " REACH & COUNTERBALANCE TRUCKS ,,. But actually my job title was orders picker with voice and workpapers.
collecting medical equipment in long wheel base van
Driver technitian (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, ENG22 November 2015
management very helpful and understanding.workers all worked as team.typical day at work was to collected medical equipment from private homes and hospitals and care homes
Typical Day at work
Newspaper Returns/Leaflet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Smith News Harlow4 November 2015
A typical day at work was the tight deadlines which was set in place within the company. The company was a wholesaler within the news trade who had tight deadlines set by the publishers to get the newspapers and magazines picked and packed before they make onward journey to newsagents, supermarket's and airports.
Pros
Working alongside colleagues and learning from them.
Cons
not bad salary and hours
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Bristol19 January 2015
it was good hours and salary for me
i was driving Llop and loading trucks, same i was picker, it was first experience in warehouse , but was really good to learn something new and feel comfortable in the training.
Easy but tedious
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Theale24 July 2014
Job and responsibilities easy to do and understand. Repetitive and tedious. Salary was satisfactory.
Pros
Easy, no performance
Cons
Repetitive
Comfortable work ethic
Merchandising Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Southampton, ENG27 June 2014
I enjoyed my employment with NRS, who were always fair and paid me correctly and on time. The work was as fun as you made it, always remembering that the client had control of the environment
regarding the branch facilities provided for us. Often the client junior supervisory staff felt that the plans were wrong, but they were never evident on the night shifts, so fortunately I was not prevented from carrying out the tasks set.
Pros
Transport, accommodation and food were always provided. salary was always paid on time.
Cons
Totally reliant on client for earnings continuity, if there was no refit that week, there were no earnings
Relaxed and a good workplace
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Grantham21 October 2013
A typical day when I worked there: Well, I enjoyed working there how ever short it was. We got straight into cleaning whatever needed to be cleaned and just listened to music as we did it. There was some banter and jokes and it was never a bad atmosphere.

When I was there I discovered that you can still get the work done and have a bit of a laugh.

The people that I worked there was a joy. I have nothing bad to say about any of them. We all had jokes to share.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the musci and the company.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
No cons
Cleaner
Warehouse cleaner night shift, Office cleaner (Former Employee) –  Northampton18 July 2013
Management are very polite and looking after you
Had good hours while worked as a cleaner in the office
Cons
hard to work on night shifts