Research the company has a lot of history, understand the structure.
Don't. It's a disgrace of a company unless your looking for something else and just using it to tie you over
You don't need to
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about NRG
- What questions did they ask during your interview at NRG?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of NRG?One person answered
- What is the culture of the workplace?One person answered
- What is the NRG employee discount?One person answered
- Do you work both shiftsOne person answered
- How are the working hours at NRG?
See all questions and answers