Novus Care Limited Employee Reviews

Bad
Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Reading, Berkshire4 September 2019
There is no line of communication you a working with carers of minimal training and no previous experience rotas are hectic overall a bad working environment
Very good company to work for they are helpful to their staff and clients
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Godalming, Surrey24 May 2019
Novus Care is a good company with many branches.

I find it easy to talk to management about any queries or problems that I may face.

I have worked with Service Users who think Novus Care are very good, and their staff are always friendly and polite and seem to be willing to go the extra mile if needed.

We have very good carers that are willing to step up if needed.
Pros
Friendly and helpful
Caring Company
Care Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Canvey Island, Essex24 May 2019
Novus Care are a well managed company with a great support line.
We have regular mandatory training.
Opportunities to higher education. I.E NVQ qualifications.
Customers are friendly and approachable aswell as staff.
Pros
rewarding
Cons
unsociable hours
Longstanding member of staff
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Canvey Island, Essex24 May 2019
I am a longstanding member of staff and have enjoyed working my way up through the ranks, I have learnt many things on my journey throughout gaining my achievements. I enjoy seeing all our service users and providing them with the best possible care we can give ensuring they are happy, seeing the smile on their faces knowing we are at times the only people they see. This is a real credit and love my working days.
The management team are very supportive and always have an open door policy, Novus Care feels like home.
Team working is essential and Novus Care do just this.
Pros
Rewarding Job
Cons
Unsociable hours
Friendly , caring and dedicated place to work
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Woking, Surrey23 May 2019
I am the Care Manager for our Woking office. I have worked for the company since March and have felt very supported by senior management. We have great staff who provide care and support for our service users to a high standard. I feel very proud to be a part of Novus Care, it's a great company to work for.
Pros
Professional, friendly and supportive
such a supportive team
Registered Manager (Current Employee) –  Cranleigh, Surrey20 May 2019
The team in Cranleigh are supportive and very dedicated . They work hard to ensure our clients are well cared for and supported, and will go that extra mile for them. The company are a great company to work for and offer many career opportunities to its staff.
Pros
never ending support
Cons
non
productive work place
Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Canvey Island, Essex16 February 2019
Its a very challenging environment to work in.
The best part about it is you get to help several people day in and day out and its a good feeling knowing you've been able to help them.
Pros
local
amazing place to work
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woking, Surrey19 September 2018
An amazing company to work for. Yes hours are long, but very rewarding. Full support at all times from the office and management team. They will always help you out.
Friendly and helpful
Senior Carer (Current Employee) –  Canvey Island, Essex24 May 2018
I have worked for Novus Care for over a year and find it a very good company to be apart of. The management and office staff are very supportive and I find that any issues that may arise are always dealt with quickly and efficiently. All staff members are friendly and helpful and we all work well as part of a team to provide a high quality of care, assisting and supporting independent living. I have found this to be a very rewarding job and will continue to enjoy working here. I would highly recommend Novus Care to anyone looking for a career in the field of care.
Happy and professional
Carer/employee (Current Employee) –  Canvey Island24 May 2018
Novus care is a very professional and amazing team to work for, I have been working at the company for a year and a half now & love my job & all the other carers, office staff & management are all amazing and we all work as a team. We all help each other out and get on brilliantly with the clients. It’s the first time I’ve ever worked for a care company and plan to stay.
Pros
Fits around my busy lifestyle
Cons
Great company to work for
Carer (Current Employee) –  Canvey Island, Essex23 May 2018
I have worked for Novus Care for almost two years at the Canvey branch. The management and staff are a wonderful team to work with and as a team we are always there for one another, we work hard to support and care for service users in the community. The manager is highly respected and shows a sincere interest in employees by giving support and guidance and is approachable if we would like to raise any concerns or even have a chat. All staff are given the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge. This is a rewarding job but at times can be hard as any carer would tell you but I enjoy my job and we have a great team of carers and I'm proud to be part of Novus Care.
Pros
Rewarding job
Helping people when they can’t do it for themselves and rewarding and fun.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Canvey Island, Essex23 May 2018
Working at Novus care is challenging, yet very rewarding. When you walk into a property of a customer you are caring for and they smile and do not stop chatting the whole time you are there seeing to their care need requirements, you know then that you are doing a great job. Working in the office, as i do every day can be very busy, but we all come together and work as a team and this is what makes Novus Care a great company to work for. Management are amazing and do not think they are better than anyone else, as they too go out daily to do care work.
Pros
Friendly staff, easy going
Cons
Can be long hours but thats in any care company nowadays.
Supervisor at Novus Care
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Canvey Island, Essex18 May 2018
I currently work at Novus Care as a Supervisor in the office, as well as out in the community doing care work. Since i started here, July 2017, i will say that i have never been happier in a job. My Manager, Emma Dymock, kind, understanding, and very approachable (unlike some managers i have had in previous jobs). She is always there to listen and has taught me a lot in my job role, making my confidence grow more too. All the staff at Novus are easy going and friendly, making this an enjoyable place to get up in the morning and go to work every day.
Pros
Friendly, easy going staff. Meeting different people out in the community every da
Very happy profession company
Senior Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Canvey Island, Essex18 May 2018
Novus care canvey island are an amazing team to work for I've been been here a year and half already and already achieved the goal I wanted in becoming a high position. Every staff member gets on very well and we all work well within a team.
Everyone helps one another out and if you have any problems there dealt with asap. First care company I've ever worked for and I will continue. Milage gets paid too.
We all get on very well with a client's and give the best quality of care.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Can be unsociable hours but we all help one another out.
Office staff very stressed. Carers lovely
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canvey Island, Essex26 September 2017
If you want to give up your home life this is the job for you! As a care coordinator you don't only have to do what's on the job description but also caring when needed, which seemed to be quite often. You still have zero hour contract, there's no job security. The induction was very poor which you are not paid for, but charged £100 if you leave before 1years employment. Poor quality uniform which looked cheap and scruffy after one wear. Overall I found Canvey branch very unprofessional. On a positive all the girls I worked with were very caring people and delivered excellent care. Unfortunately like most Care Agency they only pay staff for the time a customer has been assessed for by ECC so you do not get paid if it takes longer andyou don't get paid for traveling to and from jobs. While I was there I was out of the house 7/8 hours and only got paid for 5/6hours Feed back from long term staff pay is often wrong. Like all Care Agencies they are so desperate for staff they recruit anyone.
Pros
Friendly carer and customers
Cons
Don't get paid for hours worked and no work life balance
Terrible
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Watford, Hertfordshire20 September 2017
Honestly adored everyone I worked with, however office staff over worked careers 13/14 hour days no breaks other than travel, then become annoyed when your unwell
Pros
Service users
Cons
Unsocialable hours and office staff
Love clients to care for
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canvey Island, Essex11 September 2017
Very poorly managed as the office staff are all young and inexperienced. Lovely team of girls to work with when out on calls they make everyone feel very welcome
Enjoyable workplace
Home Care Worker (Current Employee) –  North Watford, Hertfordshire6 September 2017
Very pleasant company to work, all staff are amazing and friendly.
Very efficient in dealing with any problems that may arise.
The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that your helping people
poor practice
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woking, Surrey11 June 2017
i was a coordinator there in Woking brach. they had me on-call while i was covering care calls. i could not answer the phone while changing a stoma so they desiplined me.
very good place to work
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canvey Island, Essex16 May 2017
novus care is a very good place to work its a nice size company very supportive and caring good hours of work and there is always work avalible the pay is good and they pay towards your millage so
I recommend working for them
Pros
very nice people
Cons
unsociable hours as any care agency

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novus Care Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3